Blue circle on when on a channel?

dazzle46

Vu+ Newbie
hi
all
got a solo2 and loaded the latest black hole image
when i got to a channel the blue circle appears and starts to flash as though
it is conecting to internet, but when its on i cant chanege channel, or turn off box or
basically anything else.
does some kind person know how i can resolve this issue

thanks

a911

The BH Lover
hi
all
it is conecting to internet, but when its on i cant chanege channel, or turn off box or
basically anything else.

thanks
Yes it happened to me some times, it is from plug-ins or C-disqu, when changing from one satellite to another!

dazzle46

Vu+ Newbie
here is a pic.
top left corner, its as though it is trying to download or load something????

Attachments

• DSC_0186.JPG
    DSC_0186.JPG
    258.6 KB · Views: 31

dazzle46

Vu+ Newbie
hi
its not the internet but what can it be executing?
ive set the tuners to single
so waht could it be??????????

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Hello mate.Your tuner settings are what?Tuner A set to single satellite/motorised and tuner B set to loop through to tuner A?

Orr

Vu+ Newbie
hi
all
basically anything else.

thanks
Hello I have same problem. Once i select a channel, the blue circle appears and I can do nothig with it. VU does not respond any option from the remote, It is totally hanging and I have to power off from the back switch. I was i BH 2.0.9.1 and update to 2.1.0 and same problem. Some Body can help. Thanks in advance

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello I have same problem. Once i select a channel, the blue circle appears and I can do nothig with it. VU does not respond any option from the remote, It is totally hanging and I have to power off from the back switch. I was i BH 2.0.9.1 and update to 2.1.0 and same problem. Some Body can help. Thanks in advance

Are you sure ,there is not a conflict within the network
Try to use a fixed IP address in the box

Orr

Vu+ Newbie
Hi and thanks for the answer.
I have to say that the STB is new, and Network is ok I did the test from the wizard.
After power on I can manage and configure everything, using all the menus, etc. but just selecting a channel the STB hangs and the circle appears.

Mick12334

How are you loading your channels? Are you suing the same, backed up, settings, each time you update the Black Hole image?
Does this happen on every channel/satellite, or just specific ones?
Have you tried loading the latest Black Hole, and not restoring your backup, but instead just manually scanning in a few channels?

Orr

Vu+ Newbie
Hello And Thanks.
I have Astra 19.2. I have tried with default channels, an also after an automatic search. The problem occurs with every channel. About Image, I have tryed BH 2,0,9,1 and BH 2.1.0.1

Mick12334

Are you loading any software, plugins?
You could try re-loading the latest Black Hole, via your USB stick, then just manually scanning in some FTA, Free to Air, channels, on 19.2E, before doing anything else, just to see if the problem occurs. 11597 V 22000 might be a good transponder, with BBC World News.
You can also check you system info, in Black Hole, by pressing the Blue Button, followed by the yellow button, for System Information.
Also ensure no devices are connected, just in case that's the problem.

Orr

Vu+ Newbie
OK, I´ve reloaded and select the transponder you indicates. And again the problem and I can´t see any information after the circle STB hangs.
The only different is that with this few channels it lasts more time to appear the circle.

Mick12334

It sounds like a hardware fault. Have you got anything connected? Even an internal Hard drive? USB connection, or even the router?
Is the receiver over heating?
Have you checked that your receiver is genuine?
Code:
http://vuplus.com/pressNewsContent.htm?idx=82

Orr

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I haven't got HD , It is not overheating And i tried without connect the router.
I don't know if It is Genuine, i sent the s/n to vu plus and I'm waiting answer.

Mick12334

It might be a faulty connection, from the LNB, to the receiver. Can you try the receiver on another dish/LNB, even a simple Sky dish?

Orr

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Finally, I loaded BH 2.0.8.1 and It´s works perfectly.
After that I updated the STB from the menu ( BH 2.1.0.1) and the problem appears again. Then, I have load the 2.0.8.1.

Mick12334

Have you checked your receiver is genuine?
Code:
http://vuplus.com/pressNewsContent.htm?idx=82

I would think you have to have the latest bootloader, to be able to get everything loaded, but you might want to try loading it again.
Can you please check what bootloader version you have installed, on your Solo2.