Can't save manual scan channel

bigcat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, I use my Vu+ Uno box for a bit of sat hunting, but recently I have been unable to save my manually tuned channels. I'm sure I'm just doing the wrong thing, can anyone please help?

I use Setup > Service Searching > Manual Scan to tune in a feed manually, and I can find it, but then when I go back to the channel/sat list, either it is there, but with the wrong parameters (e.g. wrong freq) or else it isn't there at all.

Does any one remember what I should do after the channel has been successfully found? how should I save it?

Thanks,
Dominic

bigcat

Vu+ Newbie
Can anyone at least point me in the right direction?

I should say I have read the manual and that just seems to say what I've already done.

bigcat

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for asking.

When I exit and go back to the channel list? Both, but predominantly New Satellite. I can see feeds I saved some time ago, but can't see new ones. is there a limit on the number I can save? I have about six saved so far.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks for asking.

When I exit and go back to the channel list? Both, but predominantly New Satellite. I can see feeds I saved some time ago, but can't see new ones. is there a limit on the number I can save? I have about six saved so far.

I do not use so many scans :D

Do you still have space in the flash memory ?

Wendy

Vu+ User
What I noticed is that when I do a Manual Scan for a particular Transponder which for example successfully finds say 6 New Channels, these are not listed under New Found but under Services. Is there a way to show Newly found services under New Found?

Norman

Vu+ Newbie
What I noticed is that when I do a Manual Scan for a particular Transponder which for example successfully finds say 6 New Channels, these are not listed under New Found but under Services. Is there a way to show Newly found services under New Found?
Exacly the same here on blackhole ,i found them in >satellite green button then services 19.2
I would now like to make them favourites ,not sure how

Last edited:

Mick12334

To do it manually first set up a Bouquet, where you want to store them, if you haven't already got some set up.
Press the up/down buttons, to bring up your channels, press the blue button, for bouquets, press menu and make a new bouquet.
Once done go back to your channels, and when tey are listed press the menu button and add to bouquet.

Norman

Vu+ Newbie
To do it manually first set up a Bouquet, where you want to store them, if you haven't already got some set up.
Press the up/down buttons, to bring up your channels, press the blue button, for bouquets, press menu and make a new bouquet.
Once done go back to your channels, and when tey are listed press the menu button and add to bouquet.
Thanks will give it go later :)