Channel list not working since updated from E-Channelizer

gating

Vu+ Newbie
Hi There,

I usually use E-Channelizer and had no issue, but I updated the list of the transponder from the software (downloading from KingofSat, sync with service, but now I have no channel workings, no service founds.

I tried to restore my last working backup from E-Channelizer, have a warning saying that a few one (300+) are without service, and then syncing again same issue.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here if not everything , can I have some help ? or should I just scan service from the VuDuo+ I'm guessing that gonna find the correct services

gating

Vu+ Newbie
I did a manual scan on the Vu, but same issue, 28.2 have a few chanels only , most or my previous 28.2 channels list are not here anymore, 19.2 have nothing at all and don't even have a signal found in satellite finder.

Mick12334

Can you please post which VU+ model you have, and which image you have loaded, as well as your satellite set up, fixed dish, multiple LNB's, Motorized dish, etc..

gating

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu duo2+ with BlackHole, one runner is setup on a disk with 28.2 and the another one on 19.2, everything used to work fine for years until today

Mick12334

Have you checked your Tuner settings?
Do you mean you have 1 dish, with 2 LNB's, 1 pointing at 28.2E, the 2nd pointing at 19.2E? Are you using a Diseqc switch, or do you have 2 cables, 1 from 28.2E into Tuner A, the 2nd, from 19.2E, going into Tuner B?

AlexWilMac

Waiting for your exact equipment, If manual scan, the only I suggest, finds nothing and if this problem affects both satellites and, finally, if you really didn't change anything in your tuner configuration, this means that, probably, the problem is not in the VU+ but in the equipment.
The more likely responsible seems to be a switch because I don't think 2 LNB get faulty at the same time or your dish(es) lost their alignment.
But, sometimes, also the tuner of VU+ can be responsible or some capacitors.
For this reason, if you didn't change anything in your tuner configuration, you need to make some try either with another receiver or with another switch. These two attempts could be easier to make than the other ones with the HW.

gating

Vu+ Newbie
Hi There,

I did many manual scan, blind scan etc, nothing, then find a other backup, with restore most of the channels (but still a few one missing)
When I sync with E-Channelizer then I have more missing services and when unknown transponder with (I think) some english channel from 28.2

Screen_Shot_2017_01_27_at_17_20_01.png

Screen_Shot_2017_01_27_at_17_19_16.png

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2017_01_27_at_17_20_01.png
    Screen_Shot_2017_01_27_at_17_20_01.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen_Shot_2017_01_27_at_17_19_16.png
    Screen_Shot_2017_01_27_at_17_19_16.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 3

Mick12334

Then stop using E-Channelizer.
Instead, once your backup is working, do manual scans of any missing transponders.
Code:
https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html
Code:
https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-1KR-1L-1M-1N.html

When you've completed the scans please post back with more details, of the channels that are missing, along with your general location, and size of dish, in case it's a reception problem.