Channel list questions

oregon

Vu+ Newbie
Hi - I use the vhannibal channel list - but is it possible to edit this on PC - eg, add channels to the Favourites? I tried this once in dreamboxedit and it didnt work.

Also, when scrolling through the channel list on the v+ in BH image, on the DM you can press the remote keys to jump to the corresponding first letter of the required channel, but I find I can no longer do this on the Vu BH. You have to wade through pages of channels to get to the right one. Is there an easier way?

Thanks for your help!

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi - I use the vhannibal channel list - but is it possible to edit this on PC - eg, add channels to the Favourites? I tried this once in dreamboxedit and it didnt work.

Also, when scrolling through the channel list on the v+ in BH image, on the DM you can press the remote **** to jump to the corresponding first letter of the required channel, but I find I can no longer do this on the Vu BH. You have to wade through pages of channels to get to the right one. Is there an easier way?

Thanks for your help!

jump to the corresponding first letter

Look in Blue button>> Red >>Red>>Enable Epg Buttons in Channel list ...yes or no >>RED SAVE

Dreamboxedit works a few years with BH

oregon

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your replies. I will give dreambox edit another try.

Matrix10 - EPG buttons in channel list was already enabled. I dont think this feature works on Vu+? If I am in the channel list and I press 6, that would usually bring me to the first channel that begins with the letter M - but this does not happen with Vu. Nothing happens if I press 6 or 7, etc. Is this how it is?

a911

The BH Lover
EPG buttons in channel list was already enabled. I dont think this feature works on Vu+?

It works with BH images!
When U are at Channel list, press the desired letter , for example, A press twice (on button #2), then if U want to see B (channels starting w/B) press 3 times,,etc!

EPG button have to be disabled (U'll see red X)