Copying files via USB to DUO2

autodsd

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. We can somehow be copied files over USB? I installed Filebrowser but that does not copy the entire folder just individual files via USB. I would like to drag HDD DUO2 more music and movies. Via the network it is but it is slow.
Thank you for your response.

bibi10

Vu+ Newbie
I think it is possible via FTP. Put your USB key in Vu+ and copy directory from /media/usb (depending mounting point) to /media/hdd (depending mounting point) via FTP interface (Filezilla or DCC).

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Via the network it is but it is slow.
This is true, as using ftp you have to move each file first from Duo2 to your PC and then back from your PC to the Duo2 USB device .
For this operation you should need a Lan Gigabit connection to save some time, it's a long way if using wifi...

If you like, I can suggest you to learn some telnet commands to directly copy files from/to storage devices.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Hello. We can somehow be copied files over USB? I installed Filebrowser but that does not copy the entire folder just individual files via USB. I would like to drag HDD DUO2 more music and movies. Via the network it is but it is slow.
Thank you for your response.

BH addons, D.E. 7.3 - Dream Explorer will copy your folders