Could Not Turn-On in Deep Sleep

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Everyone, I had set a timer recording at 1am for 10min to go to deep sleep after recording and when I try to turn-on 3 hrs later, it could not be turn-on with the remote or the button at my Duo2. I had tried this for 2 days already and it's still the same. Please help!

Thanks very much

AlexWilMac

Apart from timer, what happens if you put in deep standby? Do you manage to switch on by remote? Check your HDMI-CEC settings (particularly the option "Consider deep standby as stanby).

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Alexwilmac, thanks for the quick reply!

That’s the funny part, when I try putting it in deep standby, after sometime I am able to turn-on the Stb using remote. I am using an old Tv with no Hdmi output, only have Rca, so I didn’t do setting at this feature.

Please tell me what’s wrong with Duo2?

Best Regards

AlexWilMac

I think I misunderstood a part of your question. I thought you didn't manage to have the TV switched on along with the VU+. But now I realise you meant that's your VU+ not to be powered when in deep stand-by, isn't it?
I remember that this happened also to me when I had it (now is not in my availability because I presented it to my dad) but I know it happens sometimes. Have you also tried to long press power?
But even when it happened, I was able to switch it on at least from the power button in the front panel.
Probably the different behaviour between the timer situation and the manual one is random.
Anyway, playing with HDMI-CEC, even if you don't use a HDMI connection, maybe it's useful the same.

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Yes, that’s what I mean. In my case, the led light was off and can’t turn it on even with the power button at Stb. Please advise!