editing keymap

Ahmed_2009

Vu+ Newbie
Not every keys can be changed! Some are reserved to their original use only! For instance, you can't think of changing the "OK" button behaviour.
We do it by multiquickbuton plugin but now do not support python 3 OPENBH-4.5 so if do you have any method to convert it to python 3
Thanks for co-operation

AlexWilMac

Multiquickbutton was made for other images and it's a disaster under BH and OBH. In case, there is SetupQuickbutton.
But they both make unusable the coloured keys, which is very negative, as they are need for important functions.

Ahmed_2009

Vu+ Newbie
Multiquickbutton was made for other images and it's a disaster under BH and OBH. In case, there is SetupQuickbutton.
But they both make unusable the coloured keys, which is very negative, as they are need for important functions.
I used it before and installed it from openbh green panel not from plugin browsing, i used it from 3 years and found its stable if do you have version py3 or if convert it to py 3 please help me to do that

AlexWilMac

I tried Multiquickbutton at the time I used BH, as there is no easy way of customising keys in this image.
Multiquickbutton wasn't born for BH. So I soon abandoned it and used for a while SetupQuickbutton. But then I did not want to loose the original coloured key functions.
But since I start using OBH I haven't had any need of these sort of plugins, just for OBH native feature and ability of customising keys.
In post#18 there's a link to a brief guid on how to use this great OBH function.

Ahmed_2009

Vu+ Newbie
I tried Multiquickbutton at the time I used BH, as there is no easy way of customising keys in this image.
Multiquickbutton wasn't born for BH. So I soon abandoned it and used for a while SetupQuickbutton. But then I did not want to loose the original coloured key functions.
But since I start using OBH I haven't had any need of these sort of plugins, just for OBH native feature and ability of customising keys.
In post#18 there's a link to a brief guid on how to use this great OBH function.
When i loose the original key functions go to the plugin keymap in plug and delete this key when do this return back gain to the original key function
Please i new the plugin problem and i knew how to use it but now do not found it in openbh Py3 if need help me can you convert it from py2 to py3

We do it by multiquickbuton plugin but now do not support python 3 OPENBH-4.5 so if do you have any method to convert it to python 3
Thanks for co-operation

This is not an official image by Team Blackhole so until there is an official py3 image from this Team there will be no python3 support ;)