Hbb - How ?

Lyn Gordon

Vu+ Newbie
This is my 1st attempt to obtain Hbb with BH 3.0.2 H, there has been anounced, use RED Button short to get HBB - Program with Hbb for i. german ZDF, in my Vu+Duo I can see red lamp hbb, but by pressing RED button shortly no Hbb is obtained, do I Have to download or install aditional Addons or Plugins Browser or something like that - manual ?
Maybe a stupid question for advamnced users, for me naturally not

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lyn Gordon

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for answer, even no solution, maybe some other advices from other members ??
The large Advantage ist, that it is possible to send the videos from the Mediathek from the Vu (Scart) to a DVD-Recorder,
as direct recordings are not possible on my Smart-TV

Mito

Administrator
For me not working too. Tested on 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 too.
Thanks for answer, even no solution, maybe some other advices from other members ??
The large Advantage ist, that it is possible to send the videos from the Mediathek from the Vu (Scart) to a DVD-Recorder,
as direct recordings are not possible on my Smart-TV
If you can see the HbbTV symbol, it has to work.
First press the red button and after few seconds press the same button again to start the HbbTV menu

Lyn Gordon

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for answer, I can see a red symbol when I use the OK button, the red light is next to time on the right side
when I am pressing the red button twice I receive following message, Big letters : Expand your universe.
Small letters : Sorry no space available to expand Your universe ......--- informing that I have to use an Usb Stick

Can this be the problem : Not enough Memory ?

Mito

Administrator
Thanks for answer, I can see a red symbol when I use the OK button, the red light is next to time on the right side
when I am pressing the red button twice I receive following message, Big letters : Expand your universe.
Small letters : Sorry no space available to expand Your universe ......--- informing that I have to use an Usb Stick

Can this be the problem : Not enough Memory ?
It's not a matter of memory, but of force.
It seems that you have pressed too long the red button, try to lightly press it.

Lyn Gordon

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks again, unfortunately still no Hbb TV, the light Close to time (Hbb TV) is having a red and a blue lamp, pressinng the red button still without result.
I prefer the BH image. with a different image i have obtained Hbb, then I had to install soemthing like an adon or a browser.

I have only installed the basic BH 3.0.2 H - no further installations - maybe a browser will be necessary or something else
any help will be nice, maybe a new Installation ?

palces

Vu+ Newbie
I have latest image BH.
My satellite receiver is VU+ DUO.
I have expanded flash, installed Hbb + opera prowser from BH speed up.
When i click long blue button, i see Hbb. Next i see: 1 CT, or 1 redbutton, 1 Prosieben...
When i press 1, od OK, nothing work. When i click short red, nothing work. When i press double red, nothing work. Long red open universe in my case Availon.