Help required mod or backup required

thedoc11

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys am really new to this only got my vu+ duo 4k se yesterday and was looking for a mod version or back of a ready setup 28.2e version if anyone could help I am finding it very difficult to setup as never been on BH images before but think its an amazing image from what I've seen.

AlexWilMac

Backups or modded images are not welcome to this forum.
And, above all, if you don't learn step by step how to configure your system, you won't never be able to use it at its full potential.
After all, the first two steps are:
1) scanning for channels;
2) organise them into bouquets

BOUQUETS in Enigma2 images.
https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/bouquets-in-enigma2-images.40483/

taken that you have already configured your satellite. But this should not be an issue because, if I understand well, you have only one LNB pointed at 28,2.
So a Tuner Configuration as "Simple" is all what you need.

The hundreds of other functions will come more clear day by day and reading every posts in this forum, for instance.
If you want results, don't be in a hurry: this is the first enemy of knowledge.

thedoc11

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your reply. I actually have a unicable Gigablue ultra Lnb pointing to 28.2e. I have had both bH media and bh open and struggled to understand everything that’s it’s capable of and what all the plugins are for etc. I couldn’t even. A Pete

AlexWilMac

How many weeks (or should I say days) have you been struggling to get into them?
Don't be concerned of everything, every single plugin you might install. The less you install, the stabler the image.
Have you correctly set the unicable tuner? If not there's plenty of messages about SCRT/Unicable setup (search for SCR and not only Unicable).
And, by the way, backups are stuffed with any sort of useless plugins. That's another reason to avoid them like plague.
You won't learn anything until you do things step by step yourself.

thedoc11

Vu+ Newbie
Yes I have the unicable working the issue I have is the following
Programming buttons
1. EPG button with graphical epg (what’s the plugin in Called to download and configure)
2. Recording button pressed don’t want to be asked a question to start or when I press stop recording.
3. What is the teleportation ?
have used the VIX image based on OE for a couple of years and seemed to be very stable and user friendly, BH seems to be better performance and stable but not as refined and polished ( or that’s how it seems from what I’ve seem from downloading it)
I basically want it to work the same as the VIX Image when I press epg or pvr, showing red for recording in the channel list so you are aware or what’s on record at a glance