Help Vu+Uno

bigou54

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,

I just bought yesterday a Vu+ Uno but I have difficulties to make it works correctly.
I have installed the BH image from this forum, I upgraded the FPGA and for this parts everything works well... But my problem is that I can't find channels or services. I have a DiseqC (Astra & Hotbird). When I go to findsat I have a good signal for Astra and not for Hotbird. I tried to change both of them and the same results. I checked the quality of the signal with my DM500s and I have good signal and I can find channels of boths satellites.

On my VU+Uno when I charged the default list channel I can watch Euronews ans other channel but I can't find any channel when I'm doing the serch for channel ( it tells me " there is no transponder").

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem??

Thank you in advance for all your help

Mito

Administrator
You can try to download and install a dual feed settings package by BH addons manager.

bigou54

Vu+ Newbie
I did not find such package on Addons maybe you can help me. It seems that a lot of person have the same problem, I hope it's not a defaults on the VU+Uno

Mito

Administrator
I did not find such package on Addons maybe you can help me. It seems that a lot of person have the same problem, I hope it's not a defaults on the VU+Uno
Into addons settings area you can find Vhannibal (Dual Feeds) settings.

bigou54

Vu+ Newbie
My problen is that I don't have a signal on Hotbird but when I'm watchinf the channel the signal is at 0%

a911

The BH Lover
I installed it but nothing

What Tuner Config U have?
Menu>setup>>Service search>Tuner config>>,,,simple or advance,,,etc!

Use simple
Mode >> A/B/C/D
Port A ....(name of your 1st Sat on Diseqc A)
Port B,,,,,(name of your 2nd Sat on Diseqc B)
Port C....(anything)
Port D......(anything)
save,,,exit!

GDLucK
a911