Issues with VOD playback using VU+ Zero

bigpridge

Vu+ Newbie
First time posting so hope I have posted in the right location.

I have been using XtreamTV on my VU+ Zero for the last 2 years, it has been working fine, I had an issue playing back VOD content the other day where it plays but then intermittently it seems to Jitter, the stream is fine on live TV, at first I thought it was my internet but I have tried it on an other line and its the same and happens in the same place of the films. it is like the player cant decode it right.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Xtream, I have re-flashed my box with the latest blackhole but still the same issue.

I have setup openvpn to prove off the provider and still no joy.

The only difference in the APP for Live and VOD is the player type Live is OE20 and the VOD is OE16 but if I change the VOD to OE16 I get nothing when trying to play the VOD.

Has anyone seen this before or have any suggestions

Plugin XtreamTV is provided by your IPTV provider and you have to ask them for an new version
All is played with the plugin and it might need to be updated for working in latest BlackHole Version.

I recomend OBH image if you use IPTV its more compatible. Install OBH in Multiboot and do a test.

bigpridge

Vu+ Newbie
Plugin XtreamTV is provided by your IPTV provider and you have to ask them for an new version
All is played with the plugin and it might need to be updated for working in latest BlackHole Version.

I recomend OBH image if you use IPTV its more compatible. Install OBH in Multiboot and do a test.
Do you have the instructions on how to do this.

If its OpenMultiboot you are asking about its easy to install and use.

Get a Usb memory stick of any choice. (If you allredy have a usb memorystick mounted skipp steps belowe)
Go to settings menu with Blue Button and Blue Button again.

Use the Format USB Wizard to prepere your Usb Memory Stck
When done mount as /media/usb/

After reboot go to plugis with Green Button and start OpenMultiBoot
Install on memory stick

Now you have 2 folders.
Upload the zipped image of OpenBlackhole to the folder open-multiboot-upload
Go back to plugin OpenMultiboot and with Green button install image OpenBlackhole 4.2

When you reboot you now have a boot menu where you can chose image to use :)

If your question is about XtreamTV you mus contact the plugin provider since they are compiled for just your settings

bigpridge

Vu+ Newbie
If its OpenMultiboot you are asking about its easy to install and use.

Get a Usb memory stick of any choice. (If you allredy have a usb memorystick mounted skipp steps belowe)
Go to settings menu with Blue Button and Blue Button again.

Use the Format USB Wizard to prepere your Usb Memory Stck
When done mount as /media/usb/

After reboot go to plugis with Green Button and start OpenMultiBoot
Install on memory stick

Now you have 2 folders.
Upload the zipped image of OpenBlackhole to the folder open-multiboot-upload
Go back to plugin OpenMultiboot and with Green button install image OpenBlackhole 4.2

When you reboot you now have a boot menu where you can chose image to use :)

If your question is about XtreamTV you mus contact the plugin provider since they are compiled for just your settings
Thanks