LCD4LINUX plugin

1ndex

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, I got a problem with this plugin. Trying to install new (enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.0-r3_mipsel32el) ver. on Vu+ Duo2, Image bh 2.0.9. It says "package installed in root is up to date". What's wrong? I tried both mipsel and mipsel32el

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 81

dana007

Vu+ Newbie
Can i have a secondari LCD "Samsung SPF-87H" with my Vu+ Du2 ? I cant configurate. What file i need to install ? Thanks

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I suppose you should use LCD2 in LCD4linux settings and specify the effective resolution of your LCD frame.
Some other or different setting might be required, but I've never used a secondary LCD.

dana007

Vu+ Newbie
I was wondering does Samsung SPF-87H can work as a second LCD monitor on Vu + Duo2 ? I cant find other files what i need to install , except LCD4 which is in BH images. Sorry on my poor english !!!!

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
There are no extra files that can be installed, it's not like a Windows system where you can freely add drivers provided by the manufacturer: your external LCD is to be already supported by your current image and LCD4linux plugin, or there is nothing else you can do by yourself.

Last edited:

nunigaia

Enigma 2 Lcd4Linux Plugin Version: 4.5-r1

Last version 27/01/2015

best regards

nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.5-r1_mips32el.ipk
    710.4 KB · Views: 64

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
@nunigaia
Don't know what files you are talking about to upload,
are you talking about photos/pictures then I understand.
and YES, it's possible to make slideshows. With photos/pictures simpliest way is to use:
slideshow.JPG

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
?? I was quoting an old post and confirming something was possible (for future users and g00gle)
and there you where quoting me ?? Thats is what happened

nunigaia

To continue

Some files to upgrade ( backgrounds, weather picons, moon fases, etc) LCD4CONFIG

Lcd4Linux_Elements

UNPACK THE FILES to a folder and ... LET´S GO....

I will make some examples the few days,

best regards

nunigaia

Attachments

• Lcd4Linux_Elements.rar
    14.4 MB · Views: 163

nunigaia

Lcd4Linux Plugin Updated 28-02-2015, Version: 4.5-r3

History Revision 3 ( Updates ).
===========
R3 ( 28.02.2015 ): Timeschift "Ring"; Progress baroff; Folding clock with date or day of the week; Languages update pl, fr, ru, it ( thanks to contributors );

Thanks for all to Joergm6.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-lcd4linux_4.5-r3_mips32el.ipk
    729 KB · Views: 99

AlexWilMac

Hello,
I've got a duo2. Before a restore from backup I used to have the b/w display active with the name of the channel and something else.
Now I have just the keft colour display active. How do I set the B/W one?