Movie Browser

evm3

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I am having trouble setting up Movie Browserplugin as downloaded from the BH addons. I am running BH 2.1.0.1. I have my T.V series in the following folder structure:

media/hdd/movie/T.V Shows/Show Name/Season/Series Name number-Episode Title .

For example media/hdd/movie/T.V Shows/Breaking Bad/ Season 2/Breaking Bad 2x01 - Seven Thirty-Seven.

The files have been automatically tagged via FileBot which gets information directly from TheTVDB, therefore i would think it would correlate. This folder structure has worked well in the past with similar programs on XBMC and MediaPortal on PC.

All I want is a similar layout on the movie browser plugin as the one above....Series name then season name then episode name. Is this possible? What i get is all the episodes singularly, most without covers and no backgrounds. I have looked and cannot find information on the folder layout needed. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can point me in the direction of a setup guide in English.

Thanks

Tamaki

Administrator
What i know about serie is that every episode is recognised if it is like E02S01 not 2x01. Try to change name in this way.
Read this:
  • Series Season/Episode numbers: The numbers of the season/episode of a series must be present in the filename of the series in the format "S01E01" or "s01e01" or "S1E1" or"s1e1". Additional information such as the episodes titles can be according to the season/episode number in the filename.
    Examples:
    • 20140222 1810 - Fox HD - The Simpsons - S24E03.ts
    • 20140222 1810 - Fox HD - The Simpsons - S24E03 - Adventures in Baby-Getting.ts
    • The Simpsons - S24E10.mkv
    • The Simpsons - S24E10 - A Test Before Trying.mkv
    For series the use of the series plugin or the serien recorder plugin is recommended. These plugins can automatically change the name of series recordings into the desired format with the season/episode numbers SxxExx.

evm3

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, Thanks for your reply. It was very useful. The program seems to recognise s00e00 and not 2x01. Also i installed the series plugin from the Blackhole addons. This also could be the reason. However, it seems to parse the series now how it should. Thank you.