moving channels, sorting

sssboa

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Is there any possibility to move channels within the list at the box level or do linux boxes not support such lame functions from cheap receivers? Also how to add to favourites?
Thanks
Andy

Mito

Administrator
Hi
Is there any possibility to move channels within the list at the box level or do linux boxes not support such lame functions from cheap receivers? Also how to add to favourites?
Thanks
Andy
When you are viewing the channel list, you have to select a channel and press the remote menu button.
It will appear a list with several options like move the channel, delete it, add it to a fovourite bouquet etc.

alex78

Vu+ User
Hi
Thanks
Andy

Yes its possyble. First Open channel list,Choose your channel you want to move in forward or backward, press the menu button go to, enable move mode, press OK button, choose channel, press OK,then use the middle button up and down by moving the position of the channels that you want, press the OK button again. thats all.

2. To add channel to ur favorits, Open channel list, press home button, go to add service to bouguet,press OK button and choose ur favorite

PS: Sorry for bad English, but I am Bulgarian. Cheers. ;)

sssboa

Vu+ Newbie
Yes its possyble. First Open channel list,Choose your channel you want to move in forward or backward, press the menu button go to, enable move mode, press OK button, choose channel, press OK,then use the middle button up and down by moving the position of the channels that you want, press the OK button again. thats all.

2. To add channel to ur favorits, Open channel list, press home button, go to add service to bouguet,press OK button and choose ur favorite

PS: Sorry for bad English, but I am Bulgarian. Cheers. ;)

Thank you. I understood :)