My last post in your forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lino

Vu+ Newbie
Sometimes people enter in some places, thinking the place is something good but, there are a big mistake.
My mistake was entering in your forum, because never came to my mind that in this forum the admin and his "ministers" was so stupid, ignorant, dictators.
Where did you came from?
Did you learn from Nicolae Ceaucescu, Franco, Salazar, Pinochet or Fidel Castro?
Sorry, maybe you don't have intelect enough to have heard this names, but I am sure you was teached from somebody like them.
Luckyli, you are not a kind of person to discuss anything. You are intelectualy very poor.
You will be banned if you do this, if you do that and those. Tipicaly DICTATOR.
You are stupid enough, blind enough, to see that if you bann anybody from this or other forum, the person will register with other name.
Close the trade quickly, don't let people read this.
Please, please, please, don't bann me, because all the shit you have here, I can find it in many, many forums.
In the next days I will enter here with another name and I will let you know.
Bye, Bye, STUPID ADMIN AND YOUR PORTUGUEESE MINISTER.

gerolamo

Vu+ User
Dear lino
I knew this forum as a place to meet and discuss the world of sat and VU + in particular
with a very precise regulation on the subjects prohibited here
so whether or not one wants to adapt oneself
but education, a clean language and respect for visitors make it one of the best forums
Your hate-filled docker language please leave it out of here
thank you.

AlexWilMac

The problem came from here
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/common-interface-assignment.39140/#post-259993
where the user did not understand that it's not legal to use a smartcard without its own smartcam (in his case a fransat card).
So, he did not understand why he was warned there and in other identical threads posted in french.
As a new user of this forum, maybe he could have been warned with a more specific explaination because just reading rules is not clear for all those people who (most of the times, genuinely) believe it's legal to use a legal subscription by a emu. ;)

paperino61

Vu+ User
IMHO, there's no reason to waste words for a troll like that.... I hope for him he is a troll, if not is a very poor person
I hope I never read it again
g.

AlexWilMac

Actually, the problem was here, although the situation seemed to be similar:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/sinal-flaco.39144/
In that post, differently from others, he does not specify how he's trying to watch those channels and nobody asked him:
1) if by an illegal way;
2) by only a legal smartcard (but illegal all the same for many broadcasters) or
3) by a smartcam+smartcard, the only legal way for every broadcasters, as far as I know.
Here the question is not just to answer this user or other ones but it is if, at least for new users of this forum (which rules are different from other ones) and at least for the first time they ask something about situations similar to the two ones above, we should explain a bit more.
I'd tell them to just read the rules in case 1) but I'd be a bit more detailed in case 2), because it's really tricky to understand why a legal subscribed smartcard cannot be used without its regular smartcam: many people simple don't know that. Many years ago, I was among them ;) Then I read what broadcaster put in their contracts.

First of all the kind of language used by Lino can and will never be accepted!
And probably is a dumb way to get any attension about the real question ;)

But you have Good point Alexwilmac :)

I can see both side of this coin, on one side the team who wants to keep the forum strict and clean
and new users comming from a lot of other boards where all is allowed to discuss.
And most new users end up here after buying their first Vu+ thinking that this is the place.
Thats of cause somewhat true since we have the 2 best images for Vu+ STBs.

On the other side the Team mebers have for decade advertise their policy over and over and over and over and over again.... ;)
So by now the reputation should be known and when you download any image there is LARGE red fonts telling about the Teams policy.

But yes sometimes a reagular information without the threath of being banned could be nice
and i have also been on the reciving end in heated discussion about whats legal and not legal ;)

But in the end This kind of language and puking on a valued Team member can never be accepted in any form
and i hope the whole thread just get deleted.

AlexWilMac

Yes, obviously the language used is so rude that's totally useless to underline how despicable it was. Actually, I was simply ignoring it and explaining only to the other users (who were so surprised by such a language) what was the origin (and I say "origin", not cause, because NO CAUSE can justify this language).
And the reputation of the forum is clearly not spread everywhere because there are millions of people using STBs who ignore many aspects. And this is clear just by their naive messages. So, only in some cases, maybe we might be a bit more... loquacious.
After all, all is needed to write, is: smartcard use is not legal without their respective smartcam modules.
Even... what about including such a line directly in rules? We'd probably save a lot of misunderstanding and of "wrong" messages this way.
This, obviously (I'm not sure about it), if every broadcasters who provide a smartcam+smartcard don't ask to use their own STBs, of course (but this, also, can be written in the rules, can't it?).
We all know which broadcasters want to be received ONLY by the STBs they provide themselves and we accept this fact, no problem.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
@Lino

I do not need to add anything to what has been explained in great detail by the members here.

My simple question is do you wish to remain here ? or would you like your account closed ?

nunigaia

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/common-interface-assignment.39140/#post-259993
where the user did not understand that it's not legal to use a smartcard without its own smartcam (in his case a fransat card).
So, he did not understand why he was warned there and in other identical threads posted in french.
As a new user of this forum, maybe he could have been warned with a more specific explaination because just reading rules is not clear for all those people who (most of the times, genuinely) believe it's legal to use a legal subscription by a emu. ;)

No. The problem is my post ( answer for the first anti-rules closed thread ) --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/sinal-flaco.39144/#post-260012

And a second thread opened here --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/otra-vez-sinal-flaco.39145/, because i´ve closed the first one above.:mad: A second thread closedby @Matrix10 ( well closed ).

Now the third one ... where he claims, that @Matrix10 and I ( we both are stupid ).

Probably he has any reason from other boards, but not here ...

We can´t tolerate this kind of people, even if they open another account with another nick name and another IP, as this user ( @Lino ) said on #1.

Code:
You are stupid enough, blind enough, to see that if you bann anybody from this or other forum, the person will register with other name.

THIS IS ENOUGH, THREAD CLOSED, @Lino PURPOSING BANNING FOREVER!

Code:

I do not need to add anything to what has been explained in great detail by the members here.

My simple question is do you wish to remain here ? or would you like your account closed ?

I think, we don´t need this kind of users! :(

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
He was not even banished from the forum.
But only warned despite harsh attack on the administrator,
which he is repeating now.
And despite warnings, he repeats the same.
https://vuplus-community.net/board/threads/otra-vez-sinal-flaco.39145/#post-260031

We do not need such members on the forum.
We need people who communicate in a friendly way
and follow the rules of the forum, not because of us but for all members of the forum.
Dictators are the ones who act in your way.
And not those who spend their private time for users to enjoy
in this hobby.
Bye

The discussion ended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.