my tube not working

daif01

Vu+ Newbie
Here you`ve a working MyTube map, replace it with the one in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
This map contains many files which one should i replace with the one in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions. Could some one explain,please.Thanks in advance.

a911

The BH Lover
This map contains many files which one should i replace with the one in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions. Could some one explain,please.Thanks in advance.

Unzip,,files..then replace all @ mytube folder,,,!

murphy

Vu+ Newbie
Here you`ve a working MyTube map, replace it with the one in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Hi,
I have extracted above file which about 18 in numbers and put in usr/lib/enigma2/python/extension but no my tube in plugins list or anywhere after update and reboot.am using openpli beta nightly build on vu duo. can somebody tell me what am doing wrong?
thnks

bob

Vu+ Newbie
I have been having problems with this again crashing with a green screen ,some videos work but not all ,never managed to view anything in 3d yet on youtube, however the youtube player on the tv works great.

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
The standard feeds don't seem to work. I always get the same results. And the occasional GSOD, but not very often. Also, the Duo doesn't always recognize the video's frame's rate properly. Shouldn't the box switch automatically to 50HZ with 25fps videos and to 60HZ with 30fps? That doesn't always work with mytube/movie playing from hdd. Live tv always detects video content fine.

bob

Vu+ Newbie
Still having problems and its the same with vix image ,is this likly to get fixed, i can run youtube on my tv but prefer to use the duo.
It must have something to do with the video format because some work and some just crash the box.