navi-x mystery unsolved

powel

Vu+ Newbie
vuduo2 with blackhole 3.1 dirty donkey. navi-x fixed never installs from vuplus-images-addons plugins. Can anyone solve this mystery.

powel

Vu+ Newbie
never mind. I installed original blackhole 3.1 on vuduo2. How do u install navi-x on it. thanks. Can u be as detailed as possible

powel

Vu+ Newbie
should auto update in xbmc launcher be disabled before using superrepo. Do u know how to disable auto update before opening xbmc launcher. through file commands, thanks for help

dirtydonki

Vu+ Newbie
For the record the 'Dirty Donkey' backup image only uses official Black Hole Plugins and is merely complied to assist the less capable of Vu+ users in the community.

Changing the image will not resolve your Navi-X issue. You have to install a repo either your own, mine or the one linked above to get it to work. Do NOT update to Navi-X v4 as it does not work on Vu+ boxes. Instead stay or revert back to 3.8.2.

jrbmw

Vu+ User
For the record the 'Dirty Donkey' backup image only uses official Black Hole Plugins and is merely complied to assist the less capable of Vu+ users in the community.

Changing the image will not resolve your Navi-X issue. You have to install a repo either your own, mine or the one linked above to get it to work. Do NOT update to Navi-X v4 as it does not work on Vu+ boxes. Instead stay or revert back to 3.8.2.

The Navi X Script uploaded here is version 4.0 and works on Bh 3.0.1