No information after autodownload the EPG and CrossEPG

tmykrk

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.
I'm using the latest BH installed in Vu+ Duo2, version with HDD. It seems to me that I have properly configured to download the EPG data. The path indicates the hard drive. I have programmed downloads daily at 4:00 AM. The decoder is sleepy (ordinary and not deep).
Problem. When you first turn the decoder, the entire array EPG is empty, or only a few channels described, but only the next 1-2 hours. If you wait a few - a more then few minutes, this EPG data will be available. If enforces download data (blue button longer and Download CrossEPG) then all the data show and are available at all times .... until the next sleep decoder and autodownload.

Can somebody help me? I would like to data collected at 4:00 at night were available when you turn on the decoder, please.

Yes, I read this thread:) >> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/posts/89304/

Regards.
Tomasz

tmykrk

Vu+ Newbie
Have you mounted your HDD by BH Devices Manager?
Good question. I do not remember but the BH I installed on the device to which I put the HDD before. No problem I record TV programs so I assume that the HDD is correctly seen by the system.
Regards. Tomasz

Mito

Administrator
Good question. I do not remember but the BH I installed on the device to which I put the HDD before. No problem I record TV programs so I assume that the HDD is correctly seen by the system.
Regards. Tomasz
You should check it, you just need to press a couple of remote buttons to do it... :D

tmykrk

Vu+ Newbie
You should check it, you just need to press a couple of remote buttons to do it... :D
Hi.
I found it! Indeed, a few buttons. I had one drive only and one option: mount. Now it works, although I do not understand the rules. Since I installed the BH on the hard drive, why I had to mount the disk? Recorder works all the time, and the EPG is not ... a little strange ;-)
Thank you very much for your help ! :)

Regards.
Tomasz