No standby for external USB Disk, can BH Team help?

tapai

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I'm using an external USB Disk (with its own / separate power supply) connected to my Vu+Solo.
In order for me to put it in Standby mode with 1.7.x images, the workaround I have found is the following plugin:
Code:
[B]enigma2-plugin-extensions-hddsleep_1.70_mipsel.ipk.tar.gz[/B]
I would like to update to 2.0.2 image, I was just testing it but unfortunalety, it seems that this issue is still here and I don't find any workaround (no mips32el version of hddsleep plugin).

During my tests (using 2.0.2 rev. C), I tried many settings (mount as media/hdd, media/usb... along with many standby delays...) but no way.

Could BH Team help, could you please include a "hddsleep-like" feature natively in your wonderful image? In advance, many thanks for your help.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi all,

I'm using an external USB Disk (with its own / separate power supply) connected to my Vu+Solo.
In order for me to put it in Standby mode with 1.7.x images, the workaround I have found is the following plugin:
Code:
[B]enigma2-plugin-extensions-hddsleep_1.70_mipsel.ipk.tar.gz[/B]
I would like to update to 2.0.2 image, I was just testing it but unfortunalety, it seems that this issue is still here and I don't find any workaround (no mips32el version of hddsleep plugin).

During my tests (using 2.0.2 rev. C), I tried many settings (mount as media/hdd, media/usb... along with many standby delays...) but no way.

Could BH Team help, could you please include a "hddsleep-like" feature natively in your wonderful image? In advance, many thanks for your help.

I cannot test for you , so you can test and remove if not working.
Copy my file to tmp and install with
green>>yellow>manually install Bh packages

but here is old plugin from author @ims converted for BH OE2.0
enigma2-plugin-extensions-hddsleep_1.70 OE 2.0

Attachments

• HddSleep_bh.tgz
    24 KB · Views: 60

komodo

Vu+ User
@tapai...did you try Menu>Blackhole Apps>Harddrive Settings?

Oh, i didn't know that there is such setting.

I never need this, and i'm working with linux so first thing is setup this via command line :)

Thanks for this.