OnDemand by OE-Alliance.

mickd

Vu+ User
Thanks for your reply ,i tried that yesterday and got a message saying something like "no extension with name ondemand"
But today it worked perfect and have it installed again.

Hi thijss can you check if SEEK, FF/RW etc. are still working on the OnDemand plugin players on BH 2.04 or is it just me. Thanks

thijss

Vu+ User
Hi thijss can you check if SEEK, FF/RW etc. are still working on the OnDemand plugin players on BH 2.04 or is it just me. Thanks
Hi mickd , not working for me eighter seek/search crashes my box FF/RW does nothing but freeze picture.
Can you work some magic on it again ?
Rgds

mickd

Vu+ User
Hi mickd , not working for me eighter seek/search crashes my box FF/RW does nothing but freeze picture.
Can you work some magic on it again ?
Rgds
I think the only way (I'm open to correction on this) is to revert back to BH 2.03 if you need the seek FF/RW etc. If want some help with the crashlog let me know.
Rgds

Any progress on the 4OD fix?

none at present, we did have the original dev for the XBMC plugin looking into it but even he says the changes they have made are way too complicated to fix any time soon if at all, so in all likelihood 4OD is now finished for E2.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
none at present, we did have the original dev for the XBMC plugin looking into it but even he says the changes they have made are way too complicated to fix any time soon if at all, so in all likelihood 4OD is now finished for E2.

May be an idea to remove 4OD from the GUI M8.

you can either wait for the next build ( after 703 or 704 ) or FTP the CommonModules.py file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ ( delete any CommonModules.py / CommonModules.pyo files already in there ) then perform a GUI reboot for the fix to take hold.
Please remember to delete the CommonModules.py once the receiver has rebooted and it has generated the new CommonModules.pyo file

Attachments

• CommonModules.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 82
you can either wait for the next build ( after 703 or 704 ) or FTP the CommonModules.py file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ ( delete any CommonModules.py / CommonModules.pyo files already in there ) then perform a GUI reboot for the fix to take hold.
Please remember to delete the CommonModules.py once the receiver has rebooted and it has generated the new CommonModules.pyo file

no idea by who or why it was removed but in the thread above i did place a thank you to mickd for putting me onto the dns address change so i'm re-adding that now

lazzaro

Vu+ Newbie
Try this version, its the bbciplayer.py from BH's own GIT that i just added the new swfurl links to. FTP the bbciplayer.py file into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ ( delete any bbciplayer.py / bbciplayer.pyo files already in there ) then perform a GUI reboot for the fix to take hold.

I did exactly as it's told above, but after I reboot OnDemand plugin disappears from Plugins menu and the onscreen message says "Some plugins are not available: Extensions/OnDemand (No module named CommonModules). Could anyone help me please?

I have a Vu+Duo with Black Hole 2.0.4 image.

lazzaro

Vu+ Newbie
...continue from the my entry above.

Then I tried to FTP the CommonModules.py file on this page. First, I was very happy to see that OnDemand was back in Plugins menu. But when I started BBCiPlayer and chose a program it crashed with a green screen.

Any ideas?

vegekou

Vu+ Newbie
BH 2.0.4 - green screen whenever I try to play something.

If i remove the folder completely and try to re-install (after rebooting etc) I am told the package in the root is already up to date.

Andrew Mallory

Vu+ Newbie
Hi newby here so please be easy on me, ive dowloaded the files and put them in the correct folder ( I believe) Ive reset the box but what do i do now ive looked in different areas but nothing appears
Can someone help please