Open Black Hole 0.1 update 19-06-2015 Vu+ Duo2

jity

Vu+ Newbie
Name of the tuner is not related to picons also name is not related to picons
channel service reference is related to picons.
What is important
that you have good position for you 7.0 W
If you have bad position in satellites.xml file in /etc/tuxbox
You will receive nothing ,no signal and no picons.
If you have picons but no signal than your antenna is not OK or satellites.xml

If you have bad satellites.xml in /etc/tuxbox
let's say you put a list with bad satellites.xml or list which have no good references to existing satellites.xml
Then you will not have signal,no picon and the list will be grayed out.

EXAMPLE not working list
you list reference is 4.8 E and satellites.xml uses 5.0 E

solution

Upload a good list or put in a good satellites.xml in to /etc/tuxbox
Reboot and re-scan.
If you have no signal with good list .Your antenna installation is not OK.

You can make your own satellites.xml and update/upload to /etc/tuxbox

http://satellites-xml.org/
Yes it's working I only copy the sat name from 2.1.4 and past it in new one it's working predict with picons thank u

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 51

nightrider083

Vu+ Newbie
Here you good image looks good bit show in manu and channels list surfing

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1435311639.log.txt
    17 KB · Views: 43

Lastlay

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, can someone tell me exactly how he did to get hbbtv working with the last open BH image on Vu+ Duo2, please? I have read the above discussion and have tried suggested work around but still not there. What I see is simply that the lcd is showing up a message related to hbbtv when I press the red button but nothing happens on my TV at all.
I read that some of you have it working on vu+ duo2. What did myou do exactly to get it working as I don'tdon't remember having done something more than just flashing the image. Thanks in advance for your support. Regards.

Neo2

Vu+ Newbie
Hey All

I have a VU+ DUO2, Blackhole 2.1.7. I was wondering if I upgrade to open-blackhole will it mess up my TV reception. I dont want to loose it. Also would it be fully compatible with Idreamx. Please please help.

nunigaia

Hey All

I have a VU+ DUO2, Blackhole 2.1.7. I was wondering if I upgrade to open-blackhole will it mess up my TV reception. I dont want to loose it. Also would it be fully compatible with Idreamx. Please please help.

No, you won´t loose your TV reception ... make a backup first of your settings ( channel list ), to simply the implementing of your own configuration!
You can make to a full backup of your Blackhole 2.1.7 installed image, that in any case, you can revert to it anytime!

best regards
nunigaia

Neo2

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks nuniga

I have one more question.

My equipment is below:

VU+ DUO2, Black Hole 2.1.7, Idreamx 3.0.16

When I use IDREAMX, it doesn't connect to Bouquets part. A message comes up saying "Login failed". Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

If its IDREAMX what other program should I try?

Tks

Paul

nunigaia

Thanks nuniga

I have one more question.

My equipment is below:

VU+ DUO2, Black Hole 2.1.7, Idreamx 3.0.16

When I use IDREAMX, it doesn't connect to Bouquets part. A message comes up saying "Login failed". Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

If its IDREAMX what other program should I try?

Tks

Paul

Sorry PaulIreland, but don´t have a MAC ... i use a windows pc ... can´t help you!
In any case try this:

user: root
password: vuduo2

i.e. don´t leave the field password <blank>

try it ... and reply if it works!