hall9000

Vu+ User
I founded only in black hole setting

Setting position osd
But this not reduce image on the tv screen.increase or decrease the size of the window in the center of the screen and it does not allow to reduce and center the gray part outside the window.

Thanks

Hall

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick12334

There was an image icon, left visible, in hall9000's original post, but no image, and when I tried to edit the post, to delete the image, there was nothing to delete.
It seems to have been removed now.

Ev0

Admin
View attachment 40800

Whith this configuration i can only move the black window ( reduce , increase ecc) but nothing about the main window ( grey).

Thanks
The grey is there to show you how much overscan your tv is using.

You adjust the black menu box, to fit in the lines.

So if your tv uses 5% overscan, you just need to move the box to the right to line up with the 5 line on the left (as it already sits on the 5% line with the top and bottom of the window).

If your tv uses 10% overscan, you move the box to fit on the 10% line and so on.

Most recent tv's have the option in the menu somewhere to turn off the overscan feature.

AlexWilMac

You cannot change the overall dimension of the screen. But exactly by this function, if you notice that some elements in your skin are not visible, you can adjust it.
For instance, I didn't see a bit of the right part of some screens and I reduced a bit the wide parameter.

Matrix10

Administrator
Is this function not already present in Black Hole

Position in UI position setup
and OSD visibility in A/V setup

In OBH this is not possible only for the OSD/Skin position

hall9000

Vu+ User
Ciao Matrix10

What does it mean?

The images remain so and will not change?

Look for example as I see with your MX_Maestra2b_weather skin

upload_2018-12-9_10-14-53.png

Hall

Matrix10

Administrator
I understand your problem.
Earlier I had a small Sony TV where I had the same.
Black Hole image has the ability to position the image not only Skin in UI position setup (in green panel)
but there is not in Open Black Hole.
I do not know if the OE-A image coders and Open BH image coders will realize a similar possibility.

Just unzipp and upload to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugin/ and reboot gui then go to green panel and use UIPositionSetup as i Blackhole.

Only problem is that no skin in OBH has this screen so you get a white transparent picture to work with but you understand when you see it.
Or you can install a Blackhole skin from Matrix and then you get the screen.

Accully OBH works nice with BlackHole skins and for the regulat user he or she would not even see any diffrence exept for the Old Nab_ExtraInfobar not working.

Attachments

• UIPositionSetup.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 103

AlexWilMac

I understand your problem.
Earlier I had a small Sony TV where I had the same.
Black Hole image has the ability to position the image not only Skin in UI position setup (in green panel)
but there is not in Open Black Hole.
I do not know if the OE-A image coders and Open BH image coders will realize a similar possibility.

Surely I misunderstood something, but I think OBH has got the same possibility, as from the grab I attach...
Or did you mean something else?

Attachments

• GUI-parameters.jpg
    GUI-parameters.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 46