PIP on VU+DUO ?

Dzoni

BH Lover
Hi for all colleagues !

We could see that VU+ developer team implemented PIP function in last 2 drivers.

But we could see that it not working good.

Question is : Does hardware of VU+DUO can support normal PIP function and will developer team fix this in next drivers ? Because I think PIP like now is useless.

Thank's !

bluechris

Vu+ Newbie
So this makes think that a new mashine from VU is coming soon and this is why this is implemented from now :) if this is the case im w8ting patiently :D

Dzoni

BH Lover
No, Vu Duo CPU does not support hardware PIP.

If this is true, why vu+ developer team waste time for implement something which can not work properly ?
I think that they need to use time to fix some seriously thing. (fix multimedia,better picture quality on SD channels,better USB mapping...)

I hope so that they will work on that !

All the best !

radoskur

Vu+ Newbie
Dzoni - you're right. For me also the most important thing is DTS downmix and also proper DTS working pass through, because at this moment DTS sound via SPDIF cable is not working ok with very lot of 1080p mkv movies, and I have to covert sound to AC3 and I don't like that... Most of very old net-players (popcorn, WD, etc) are handeling DTS without any problem - and they have weaker processors.

Dzoni

BH Lover
Yes, DTS support on vu+duo is very important thing,off course,if it is possible to implement it .