Playing movies from XBMC/Movie menu

lIVIU

Vu+ Newbie
I build successfully the movie library based on my movie collections from a NAS server. I can browse the library (per years/actors ... with imdb rates and cover pictures) but i cannot play the movie. Instead i can play the movie from Video menu but this is not what i want due the fact that i do not have the same info/option (per years/actors ... with imdb rates) available as in Movie menu.

Can someone succeed to watch movies from Movies menu? How ? What setup do you use?

nunigaia

I build successfully the movie library based on my movie collections from a NAS server. I can browse the library (per years/actors ... with imdb rates and cover pictures) but i cannot play the movie. Instead i can play the movie from Video menu but this is not what i want due the fact that i do not have the same info/option (per years/actors ... with imdb rates) available as in Movie menu.

Can someone succeed to watch movies from Movies menu? How ? What setup do you use?
Try Enhanced Movie Center. You can download it from the addons feeds. Enhanced Movie Center ver 1.0 git 20151126.

medamine60

Vu+ User
Hello,
try this

1- mount your nas with CIFS in enigma2 via Blackhole setting menu
2 in xbmc add a source from Video > files > add videos > root filesystem > media > net > your nas
Movies will start well after that

;-)
Amine

lIVIU

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
try this

1- mount your nas with CIFS in enigma2 via Blackhole setting menu
2 in xbmc add a source from Video > files > add videos > root filesystem > media > net > your nas
Movies will start well after that

;-)
Amine

Hello,

It works from the first trial !

10xThx,
Liviu