Plugin XBMC Addons

sat gr

BH Lover
I have addons installed and xbmc runs but there are no repos or channels and no menu options to select them. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Sent from my Lenovo A820

just go to addons and install any you like if needed any script (you will see one error message) go to scripts and install it

sotnasp

Vu+ Newbie
Hello all,

I have this plugin installed, but the only addon that is working is
plugin.video.pelisalacarta

when trying to start icefilms; sportsdevil or 1channel nothing happens

i already instaled the scripts needed

ceenet45

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed Xbmc and ver 5 has much improvement and stable.Iam having one live tv xml can I install the same in the box.please advice

Zak1020

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone, I am havinag a problem getting the xbmc going I have instaaled the Xbmc ver4.0 and got it updated to Ver 5.0 i have installed the addons . Movie25 and one other. I can see them when i open the xbmc but every time i tried to select the addons the crash with green screen . can any one help.
Thanks

soomro2004

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone, Same problem as have Zak1020, any help would be appreciated.
I have installed the Xbmc ver4.0, been asked to update to V.5 and got it updated to Ver 5.0, unable to install any addons, also when i open the xbmc every time i tried to select the addons, system crashes with green screen . can any one help..
Using new version VU+Duo v. 2.0.7
Thanks

seagate1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone, Same problem as have Zak1020, any help would be appreciated.
I have installed the Xbmc ver4.0, been asked to update to V.5 and got it updated to Ver 5.0, unable to install any addons, also when i open the xbmc every time i tried to select the addons, system crashes with green screen . can any one help..
Using new version VU+Duo v. 2.0.7
Thanks

im having the same problems.mine started from ver 2.0.7.3 .now we are on 2.0.8 is there a telnet command for this.

solo2 bh 2.0.8

mo.p

Vu+ User
guys need help iv got VU+ultimo vu+uno both with BH image 2.0.8.1 sportsdevil plugin working fine on VU+ultim fine but on vu+uno work ok but on some channells no audio cant work it out same image same plugin no audio vu+uno
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any help/info would be greatly appreciate

sat gr

BH Lover
New version XBMCAddons v.5.0

Thx pcd

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-xbmcaddons_5.0_r0_all.zip
    741.9 KB · Views: 1,173

sat gr

BH Lover
Plugin XBMC-Holiday-Special

5cic.jpg

Hi Friends,

Attached is a special version of plugin XBMCAddons to offer you our greetings for the Festive Season !

It should work with the Openpli 4 and DM oe 2.0 official images. Other images may need some software which is available from server. Atdee.Net uses rtmp streams - so rtmp support will be needed.

Included in the plugin new versions of Movies25, Icefilms.

This plugin does not require XBMCAddons. But if XBMCAddons is is already installed - install the ipk with option --force-overwrite.

Obviously not all stream sources work - so find the ones that work.

Enjoy and best wishes !

Regards, pcd.

Attachments

• xbmcaddons-holiday-special_2013_r0_all.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 904