problem reboot decoder

excuse me, friends:
I find myself ever installed the new open on my DUO2 vu.
I see big problems for the restart of the gui, and also with the reboot total boot, do not restart.
I installed two of the same picture thinking of an installation error, but the problem persiste.ho run Download again (assuming a wrong download) but the problem remains.
also being updated, after downloading, freezes (the image on the TV is black with scrittain pending restart, but remains so for hours) are forced to cut off the power and then give it back.
how can I fix this?
the rest is all ok.
Thank you.
P.S.
you can answer in Italian

Ev0

Admin
There is a bug in crossepg and the problem you described only happens after the epg has been updated from crossepg.

The only way to get your box to reboot is to either log into telnet and use the command killall -9 enigma2

Or power off your box using the switch on the back and turn it back on again.

The problem won't happen again until after you next do an epg update.

rauzer

Vu+ Newbie
There is a bug in crossepg and the problem you described only happens after the epg has been updated from crossepg.

The only way to get your box to reboot is to either log into telnet and use the command killall -9 enigma2

Or power off your box using the switch on the back and turn it back on again.

The problem won't happen again until after you next do an epg update.

True but half of the times i powered off the box through the switch i get system stuck at boot - need reflashing.
This bug is very annoying !
The killing of enigma2 process can be done through a script and launched by remote control?
Thank you for your hard work.

nunigaia

True but half of the times i powered off the box through the switch i get system stuck at boot - need reflashing.
This bug is very annoying !
The killing of enigma2 process can be done through a script and launched by remote control?
Thank you for your hard work.

Uninstall crossepg and see if this occurs. Test it.

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Não caro amigo, mas ter compreendido a sua nacionalidade, como você gentilmente tentou falar comigo em italiano, eu me senti obrigado a falar em Português.
cumprimentos

Eu disse para desinstalares o CROSS EPG para testar, depois voltas a instalar, mas aconselho-te a usar uma pen-drive em vês do disco duro.

I said to uninstall the CROSS EPG for testing, then install it, but i´ll recommend you to use a flash drive to set it up, instead of the HDD.

dan tests known that total reboot does not happen if you do not unplug power, if you restart the interface then the restart occurs regularly.
the problem is only in the restart to boot.

vorrei segnalare che dopo aver aggiornato lcd4linux alla rc3, il decoder con la open
si riavvia normalemte senza dover togliere l'alimentazione elettrica.

I would like to note that after updating lcd4linux to rc3, the decoder with the open
normalemte restarts without having to remove the power supply.

nunigaia

vorrei segnalare che dopo aver aggiornato lcd4linux alla rc3, il decoder con la open
si riavvia normalemte senza dover togliere l'alimentazione elettrica.

I would like to note that after updating lcd4linux to rc3, the decoder with the open
normalemte restarts without having to remove the power supply.

Now you have on addons feeds the version Lcd4Linux V4.6R4.

best regards
nunigaia