problem with latest bh 2.00!!!

tsouli

Vu+ User
i have flashed my vu+ solo with blackhole 2.00 oe2.but i hav a problem with my hdd 250 go while he works well in bh 1.7.9 (he is initialized in the box ,in linux format and works well) but in the latest bh ,he dont appear ,i have mounted him,media/hdd but undevelloped!!!

tsouli

Vu+ User
the same problem with bh 2.01 ,the hd dont want to appear ,but in the system info ,he appear the size global and the size remained

a911

The BH Lover
i dont understand you but i mounted the hdd ,i think the problem is big ,in the menu /system/parametre i found hard disk , but doesn't want to initialize!(error)

Start slowly!
1- Turn-off your STB completely, then back on ( all from the back button)!
2- Now press Blue x2...if U see the see the HDD try to reinitialize or mount!
3- If not working,,,, dis attache the HDD and take it to a shop for complete formatting!

It may have corrupted files!

tsouli

Vu+ User
Start slowly!
1- Turn-off your STB completely, then back on ( all from the back button)!
2- Now press Blue x2...if U see the see the HDD try to reinitialize or mount!
3- If not working,,,, dis attache the HDD and take it to a shop for complete formatting!

It may have corrupted files!
thaanks a loot brother ,but my hdd works well in 1.7.9,

tsouli

Vu+ User
Then what is the problem?
:blink:!
That what it should be like!
the problem is the hdd dont appear ,as there is no hdd initialize,in the menu /parametre/system i found disque dur but dont want to initialize ,when i want to read my movies and music in media player , doesn't work,and when i went to paths recordings,hdd/movie its show (emplacement inscriptible"writable location") that mean the hdd dont want to initialize ,even it is initialized in linux format(bh 1.7.9 work well)