Problem with Youtube on VU+ UNO BH 3.0.1

I have recently flashed My Vu+ Uno with the BH 3.0.1F
I'm using Open Mutliboot and i have configured it without problem
Now I can't start Youtube Tv. When i try it statrs the opera browser instead of youtube.
how to fix that?
Thanks in advance.

PetoBB

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with Youtube TV. Youtube TV normal started, but play only audio and black screen, when pressing Exit button, only show short screen from actual video, plugin ending. Same problem with VU+ DUO2 and VU+ Zero, i use BH ver. 2.1.7. Yesterday work perfect, this problem started today. No change with my configuration setup. Full restart box/enigma is not a solution!

When use second plugin Youtube player, no problem with video. But this plugin is very complicated for my family...

groucho78

Vu+ Newbie
Same here. Youtube TV only sound. Also saw messages about that on the VTI team board, so the problem is not with the image.

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
i am even having problems , with youtubetv , the screen doesen't appear anymore ! Which is the issue ?

PetoBB

Vu+ Newbie
My test with images Black Hole, VTI and OpenPLI show problem with YoutubeTV (only audio and black screen). When tested YoutubeTV via Smart TV Samsung UE48J6272, video playing without any problem!

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
Then for watching youtube TV , we should buy straight away a smart TV ? It is very strange, what was happen, and nobody is able to give a solution !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
I imagine that, and what should we do, maybe we can put some plugin, or it will be solved with the new image ?

nunigaia

I imagine that, and what should we do, maybe we can put some plugin, or it will be solved with the new image ?

I´ve searched and tested with other images ... so we all have to wait until VU fixs this problem ... It´s not only afaik, Blackhole and Open Blackhole, other images has the same issue.

As another alternative:

***** Best solution because is not an heavy plugin *****

1. Install this plugin on your STB --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...r-open-blackhole-0-1.24140/page-2#post-203646

***** Other that works too ***** more heavy

Make an ONLINE UPDATE first.

Even if there are no UPDATES ... reboot your STB before installing MEDIAPORTAL.

2. Install MEDIAPORTAL V. 7.43 from the feeds. <GREEN> ; <YELLOW> ; < ADDONS DOWNLOAD MANAGER> ; <BLACK ADDONS PLUGINS>

Drop down on the list and choose the MEDIAPORTAL to install it.

It´s not the same, but it´s better than nothing.

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
Has it effect to the video, on you tube TV, or is another type of youtube ? I don't like to use another type of youtube TV, which is included in the menu, because is not confortable to use.

nunigaia

Has it effect to the video, on you tube TV, or is another type of youtube ? I don't like to use another type of youtube TV, which is included in the menu, because is not confortable to use.

I don´t know another type of YOUTUBE ...

As i said --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...youtube-on-vu-uno-bh-3-0-1.27352/#post-204981 --> It´s better than nothing.

If you don´t like to use another type, i can´t do anything for you, my friend.

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
Should I put the link above, through putty ? Then the video could be appeared I suppose !

nunigaia

Should I put the link above, through putty ? Then the video could be appeared I suppose !

What link mate? The link for youtube plugin ... the first one i said as alternative is this --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...s-youtube_h1-git271-2c6bc26-r0_all-ipk.25523/

Download to your PC the file from the link.

Upload it to /tmp/ folder on your STB.

Install it using your remote control ... <GREEN>; <YELLOW>: <MANUAL INSTALL IPK PACKAGES>;

Toni_1308

Vu+ Newbie
Then it's no way to use YOUTUBE TV, unless new image is released. To use the plugin I've just installed, I should find it out, and then enable it or no ?