Rihanna

Dzoni

BH Lover
If I see good You removed background of picons and now result is better when I looking it here. But we will see it on tv how it look.

Matrix10

Administrator
If I see good You removed background of picons and now result is better when I looking it here. But we will see it on tv how it look.

No problem is not in the background
but the conversion from HI color (32 bits true color) to 256 colors 8 bits.
Sometimes this conversion is not ideal and we are losing a lot on the quality.

a911

The BH Lover
Prince MX10,the title VUpluse (in blue),,,looks faded,,,the other Blue colors @ OSD and frame look good and more solid!
May be more draker or put the title Vuplus on a solid color (just the title) like black or what ever U think is more proper!

By the way Rihanna3 (silver) looks so nice on TV,,,,:ice:!
screenshot (1).jpg
RgdZ
a911

biscamax

BH Lover
Oh my...I did stay out a few days and when I came back I see all this fantastic work in this beautifull skin.
For now, I have to say two things:
-Thank you very much master Matrix10 for your amazing job.
-I will start, from now on, to comment what are my preferences between all those fantastics versions, and maybe give new ideas for the futures changes for next versions.

a911

The BH Lover
@biscamax,,,!

For your information,,,!
The wife is envying me that I can dress up my BH image ,,,!
With those beautiful skins (so many to chose from) , than she can do to pleaze me,,,,:D,,,by changing here dresses,,,:evil:!

:thanks: MX10 & Army!

RgdZ
a911

biscamax

BH Lover
My first opinion:
Please master Matrix10, don't left to make oval OSD, I love oval OSD, so, my favourite is "Rhianna1", but I have already "Rhianna2" and "Rhianna3", because they are beatiful too.
Please Matrix10, can you make a oval silver OSD with large border, as you have in post nº 9?
Could be the "Rhianna4" :D

biscamax

BH Lover
@biscamax,,,!

For your information,,,!
With those beautiful skins (so many to chose from) , than she can do to pleaze me,,,,:D,,,by changing here dresses,,,:evil:!

:thanks: MX10 & Army!

RgdZ
a911

I need to have a very big closet (flash) to put all my beautiful dresses (skins) made by top stylists, Matrix10 and Army.:D
As I see in this board, I guess that another stylist is comming...:D

Matrix10

Administrator
My first opinion:
Please master Matrix10, don't left to make oval OSD, I love oval OSD, so, my favourite is "Rhianna1", but I have already "Rhianna2" and "Rhianna3", because they are beatiful too.
Please Matrix10, can you make a oval silver OSD with large border, as you have in post nº 9?
Could be the "Rhianna4" :D

Thank you all for the nice comments.
This is only the beginning of the series Rihanna skins
therefore needs to complete the coding primarily
and later we'll see what kind of graphics can be of further use.

I will only comment on this .

I never show my wife my skin works
because if I show her the pictures on the forum
will no longer be skins.

:grin::victory::chair:

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks Matrix for very nice skins, can you make one with No Pig

I do not know at this moment
because the skin is born with the idea of ​​PIG Skin
But when I finish this job I may yet turn into the standard skin version.

Matrix10

Administrator
Special version for my friend Dzoni :D

shot1-100.jpg

Dzoni

BH Lover
I made ​​ a change
once again because I do not like to have Picons in Menu and panels.

What is your opinion.

shot1-102.jpg

I think the best solution for Rihanna 1&2 is option- picon with blue shadow in background. It give perfect look with PIG border and other 2 blue lines on panel ! Beautiful!
For Rihanna 3 silver this last picon solution is OK, only You can try another one thing, same picon with grey shadow backgorund.

a911

The BH Lover
Over all the skin is nice,,,with or without picon @menu!
Ready to test on my BIG tv,,,,,:D!
I have seen Rihannan's video ,the latest , last night,,,,she is HOT...:evil:!

biscamax

BH Lover
My second opinion:
As I said before, I like very much oval OSD (I don't like to much, bags or boxes inside my TV display too :D), that's why my favourite one, in this new skins, is "Rihanna1", I am just talking about OSD format, because if I talk about inside OSD color (not the border color), I prefer "Rihanna2" or "Rihanna3", because I like those 3 well defined horizontal zones and the contrast between each other in their colors, as are in "Rihanna2" and "Rihanna3", or even in those that are in posts nº 9 and 18. I like very much those 3 diferent well defined horizontal zones in OSD with shadows between each other (the principal color, at least of the 2 down zones, normally are the same), and I have to say that our master Matrix10 make it very, very well, with very well combined colors, for our lucky. :victory:

Dzoni

BH Lover
Look nice. I have proposal. I think will be better that lower black track follows the oval shape and appearance of the upper gray shadow.
I know that it is not easy to make,but try,You can it ;)