Sharing Out Vu Duo box

HK12

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. Ive just installed the blackHoleImage 1.4.1. But cant get the box in the windows network. Anybody knows how to set it up. When I used Open Pli then the setup network was up and running at once without bugs. both harddrive and flash memory.

Ive been into bluepanel and nfs setup with ip address. but cant get it to work HELP ! Anyone

Mito

Administrator
Hi. Ive just installed the blackHoleImage 1.4.1. But cant get the box in the windows network. Anybody knows how to set it up. When I used Open Pli then the setup network was up and running at once without bugs. both harddrive and flash memory.

Ive been into bluepanel and nfs setup with ip address. but cant get it to work HELP ! Anyone
Try to restart your Vu+Duo.

topastro

Vu+ Newbie
"To share with Win7 I dont know how it works."

The Win 7 shared folders are not recognized by Network Browser with BH image.
I remeber that in description of the last VTi image there is a line like this: "Support for Windows 7 Samba (CIFS-Server)".
I never installed this image, so I don't know if it work, but perhaps this mean that it is necessary an adjust in the image?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
You must make sure you enable sharing on the folder you wish to share with w7 then just follow the cifs mount wizard and away you go.
You must also use a user name and password.

feka87

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have a problem. I cant run the samba on my solo2 blackhole device. Samba is installed but when i open the menu i see autostart enabled, status stopped. If i press the red button ( start ) nothing happen. Wont turn to run.

What can in do? How can i run it?

Many thanks