Sky Anytime Plugin

sat gr

BH Lover
Sky Anytime

Code:
Google translate:
Changelog: # # # version: Changelog: # # # version: Sky Anytime v1.0.1 - adjusted automatic database update setting. When activating the option until after the interval set an update is started. - add additional air dates for finished recordings - all channels in the channel list are disabled during the initial installation or rebuilding the database. - option to narrow the simultaneous recordings (read but still no tuner or transponder comes, possibly still) - date and time of last update database is displayed in the settings window - completed recordings that exist in the internal timer favorites are, "blue" highlighted. - customized automatic database update setting. When activating the option until after the interval set an update is started. - add additional air dates for finished recordings - all channels in the channel list are disabled during the initial installation or rebuilding the database. - option to narrow the simultaneous recordings (read but still no tuner or transponder comes from, possibly even) - date and time of last update database is displayed in the settings window - completed recordings that exist in the internal timer favorites are, "blue" highlighted.

thx @ incident

SkyRecorder v1.2.4

Ok, here's a version in which the folder structure for recordings can be disabled.
existing order but must be removed manually.
added: "wrestling" and "erotic film

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-skyrecorder_1.2.4_all.ipk
    144.9 KB · Views: 139

rocuelo

Vu+ User
one question, why i can't put plugin in my ultimo¿??? doesn't work..

is this plugin for 2.0? i use 2.0.3 black hole,. but cannot install..

sat gr

BH Lover
Version: SkyRecorder (formerly Sky Anytime) v1.3.6

New: status indicator in the archive, if entry is an ongoing recording.
New: When you delete a file in the archive, it is checked whether there is an ongoing recording.
New: When the Merge group is selected in the main list, then the episode name instead of the group name displayed.
New: Option to sort by genre in the main list added.
New: The list on the home screen can now be scrolled with right / left. In the settings there is
an option to set the maximum entries per page.
New: change the icons and their meanings
Fixed: Whitelist entries hidden by blacklist entries in the main screen
Other minor changes and adaptations of some SQL functions

Thx Greysky

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-skyrecorder_1.3.6_all.ipk
    162.3 KB · Views: 19

sat gr

BH Lover
SkyRecorder (Sky Anytime) v1.3.10 (27/09/2013)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-skyrecorder_1.3.10_all.zip
    188.7 KB · Views: 10

sat gr

BH Lover
SkyRecorder (Sky Anytime) v1.4.1 (02.10.2013)
possibly even a:
opkg install python-compression I invite now but also a version of the same high SkyRecorder that checks for gzip and makes do without a fault. Edit: # # # Version : SkyRecorder (formerly Sky Anytime) v1.4.1 Fixed: error when gzip was not found. Fixed: Episode List was not sorted in the series Info-pop Fixed: timer list in the main screen was not re-read when a file was deleted from the archive and these a recording or timer was active

Thx Greysky

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-skyrecorder_1.4.1_all.zip
    234.4 KB · Views: 26

nohair

Vu+ Newbie
i don't understand this the section is clearly English but we keep getting plugins in German or Greek beats me why ?

yummer

BH Lover
Its cus the authors are german etc.... I agree would be nice if someone would take time and translate them.... Of course with authors permissions ;)

Milamber

Vu+ Newbie
I've installed this and it seems to work (by that I mean loads up and doesn't crash) but as it's all in German I've got no clue how to use it :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2