Subtitle player DDamir E2 v 3.29

Lucifer

Vu+ Newbie
louisio77, if you don't have a HDD connected, than the crashlog file is stored in the flash memory of your box.
if you have a program like DCC or ETCC on your computer, than you have to connect to your box with your computer.
you can find the crashlog file in /home/root
there may be more crashlog files here, so make sure you post the right one. every crashlog file has a date and time notation.

gtr Lucifer

Lucifer

Vu+ Newbie
louisio77, there should be a crashfile there, but it may have been erased.
if you can repeat the crash and look for the crashlog file in home/root when the box has restarted, than you might find it there.
if you don't find a crashlog file here, than it is better to place this crash problem where the blackhole 2.0.1.1 image is discussed.
they can also tell you if the crashlog of the blackhole 2.0.1.1 image is put in a different folder.

gtr Lucifer

big_joy

Vu+ Newbie
Is work in black holle 2.1.1
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/175c27er14hd6id/enigma2-plugin-extensions-subtitleplayer_3.29_all.rar

Edit by moderator : No live Links, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

bogdanm

works fine in vu duo2 on 2.13 image, but how can i download a subtitle??
I think in menu this plugin first you mast setup your language and service next seleckt film and i think in end press blue bouthon to download subtiles.

Im no used this plugin from long time but try blue or grean bouthons

yashar1357

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
how can I replace subt. servers with new ones in version 3.29? is there any config file? where is the location?

Saf

Vu+ Newbie
Plugin crashed recently with russian subtitles. Crash log files in attachment.

Attachments

• Log.zip
    69.5 KB · Views: 20

Stergios

Vu+ Newbie
Plugin crashed recently with Greek subtitles in vu+ uno with black hole 2.1.5 . Crash log files in zip attachment

Attachments

• Log.zip
    38.8 KB · Views: 20