subtitle problem .srt

zalto

Vu+ Newbie
i cant get any srt subtitle to work.
is there any fix for this?
i tested just for fun to change the Audioselection.py file from dm8000. where subtitle works ok.
but there was no change.
this is original 5,3 image. but also in all other images i have tested.

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Try convert to UTF-8 format and save it (notepad2), have to be the same name as movie (xxx.srt, xxx.mkv) and then start subtitle on subtitle button

screenshotnj.jpg

zalto

Vu+ Newbie
already tryed that. but still nothing. in original 5,3 the movie plays ok without showing subtitle. and nothing on the subtitle button
DE image wont play sound if i have subtitle same as moviename. and sometimes it wont play at all. and nothing on the subtitle button.
and thats why i tested with Audioselection.py from dm8000. om dm8000 there is no srt problem.
this has to be some kind of driver problem and needs a fix somewhere.

Do you have working subtitle? using that notepad2 guide? or is it just recopy from another forum. where other users also cant make it work using notepad2 to convert to utf-8

Daconi

Vu+ User+++
I tested last night I wrote the instructions to our colleagues Zupy..;), and doing quite ok, needs a bit to wait for the movie to start, and after some time subtitles starting. You only have to wait and see whether the subtitles themselves to move. Be sure you have to use notepad2 to convert to utf-8..

rgs, Daconi

kelkholy

Vu+ Newbie
Try convert to UTF-8 format and save it (notepad2), have to be the same name as movie (xxx.srt, xxx.mkv) and then start subtitle on subtitle button
Thank you for your kind support
I used Notepad2 as per your guideline, and subtitle is working fine. However display of font size is small.
Could you please explain how to change font size on UNO.

screenshotnj.jpg
Thank you for your kind support
I used Notepad2 as per your guideline, and subtitle is working fine. However display of font size is small.
Could you please explain how to change font size on UNO.

jogatore

Vu+ Newbie

screenshotnj.jpg
I tried ,as you describe, but I still can't see subtitles.
Any other help??

Slowman

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem, the subtitle button never worked for me.
I can see the subtitles though by simply pressing the yellow button twice, then enter.