SVDownloader v4.2

dalraist

Vu+ User+++
SVDownloader 4.2

Description:
SVDownloader is a plugin for Enigma2 which downloads Settings from different sources without deleting your favourite categories.
Installation:
Place Plugin file into directory /tmp/ of your STB, and install it through addon manual install procedure.
Usage:
When you start the plugin, you just need to select which type of settings you like, how many feeds you want and choose if you want to keep your favourite categories.
Then you can press the Blue button.
Eventually, the plugin will ask which categories you want to keep, and then it starts intalling new settings.
With Selection option, you'll be asked for satellite set you like. The plugin will filter-out evey category/channel not included in your set.
You can also create a DVB-T category ordered by LCN numbers and organized with separators (you can edit separators.cfg to customize them).
History:
--------
1.1 - First Release (Beta)
1.2 - Intent to use internal unzip. Hold for now due to other issues
1.3 - Fix Cyrus Motor Download Green Screen
- Fix Bouquet download when change Setting source
- Automatic Setting Reload implemented
2.0 - Added Selection feature. You can select any set of satellites you like
- Fix crash on version button
2.1 - Onopkos Settings added
3.0 - Support for translations (English, Italian)
- Prune out DVBT category with the same name from the list
- About (Help button)
- Create DVBT category ordered by LCN
3.01 - Fix some crashes during installation new settings
3.1 - Multiple choice on category save (DVBS/S2 and DVBT allowed)
- Check for DVBT Services before LCN Scan
4.0 - Plugin core completely re-coded in C++, algorithms optimized and improved
- You can save every category you like (DVB-S/C/T)
- Timer for Auto Download Settings. Press Menu button to enter Timer Menu
- Install Settings from user custom file
- Fix problem in Extension Management and Auto Update on Dreambox STB
- No need of python-zlib anymore
- Fix on Reload Button
- Add Timer Log Viewer and Clean
- Minor fixes on GUI
4.1 - VHannibal and Corvone Settings
- German Translation (by blu8)
4.2 - Fix Cyrus settings
- Add Parental Lock with invisible bouquets
- Fix on Selection filtering
menu-jpg.3681
categories-jpg.3682
selection-jpg.3683
timer-jpg.3684

Available on Black Hole Addon Server.
You can find it on raistplugin.altervista.org also.

Lancillotto

Vu+ User
I had already done a scan DTT, but SVD not order the channels
What should I put in "Categoria Posizione LCN" and "Impostazioni personali" ??

Where am I doing wrong?

dalraist

Vu+ User+++
Just to be sure, try to install version 4.21b from raistplugin.altervista.org and see if problem is fixed.
If so, I'll ask for upload that version in addon panel.

markb

Vu+ Newbie
I've tried using version 4.2 after downloading from the addon panel but get the message "Please, check SVDCore permissions". Can anyone please help?

markb

Vu+ Newbie
I've tried using version 4.2 after downloading from the addon panel but get the message "Please, check SVDCore permissions". Can anyone please help?

I just checked the file in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and permissions are already 775. What else could the problem be?

markb

Vu+ Newbie
I just checked the file in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and permissions are already 775. What else could the problem be?

I tried 4.2.1 and get the message "Unknown Error". Is this plugin for DVB-T only or DVB-S too?

dalraist

Vu+ User+++
This plug is for DVB S,T and C.
If you already checked SVDCore permission it is very strange actually.
The only thing I can guess is that you've not enough free RAM.

markb

Vu+ Newbie
I'm using a VU+ Solo. I tried SVDownloader immediately after rebooting. I can see the new settings files have been put in my tmp folder. Has anyone else tested SVDownloader successfully with a Solo?

markb

Vu+ Newbie
Aha! I forgot I had the swap disabled. I'll enable it, retry and report back the result. Thanks.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
I have noticed one (strange?) thing: as I like to keep some favourite lists created by me (I use dreamset to personalize Vhannibal settings), the plugin doesn't download any settings and gives me an "unknown error" on my vu+UNO BH 1.7.5, swap is enabled.
No problem if i decide not to keep my favourites...

For example: i decide to keep "Top ITALIA A", which is a remix of channels I made and renamed such way in order not to conflict with "TOP ITALIA". When I click on "process" on the favorites settings screen, the error appears.

Any suggestion? Do u think renaming a category my cause conflicts between the name of the settings already on the dec and the ones downloaded?

PS: compliments for the plugin!

dalraist

Vu+ User+++
I have noticed one (strange?) thing: as I like to keep some favourite lists created by me (I use dreamset to personalize Vhannibal settings), the plugin doesn't download any settings and gives me an "unknown error" on my vu+UNO BH 1.7.5, swap is enabled.
No problem if i decide not to keep my favourites...
Some tools make strange operations on settings.
Please, attach here the setting you have the problem with. I'll try to re-produce the error.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Thanks Dalraist, I think I have already found what's wrong! You can't simply rename a list whatever you want.

E.g: "Top Italia" can't be rename to "Top Italia A" as probably something remains at data vector level, so that when you try keep these favourite but you want to overwrite it with the new "Top Italia" a conflict occurs.
I resolved the problem by creating new empty lists and copying inside the content of my personal settings.
In this way, the update was succesful. In other words, NEVER rename a list that has to be kept as a favourite or the program will continue recognize it with the old name and has to face a dilemma: do I have to overwrite it or keep it? I will do other tests, but I think this was the problem.

mente sicula

Vu+ Newbie
salve​
sapete se recentemente ci sono problemi con questo plugin?​
fino a qualche giorno fa mi aggiornava i setting Vhannibal tranquillamente, da ieri mi da​
unknown error
___________________________​
hi​
do you know if there are any problems recently with this plugin?​
until a few days ago I upgraded the setting Vhannibal , but since yesterday a error give me​
unknown error

mente sicula

Vu+ Newbie
the last version is 4.21b ?
my problem persists, how can I fix this?
------------------------------
l'ultima versione è la 4.21b?
il mio problema persiste, come posso risolvere ?
:(