Test skins

Dzoni

BH Lover
no it can not be on a white background
and would negatively impact the readability.
I think this is crystal clear OSD.
The only problem is the background for the clock.
Here, I have to found adequate solution.

I can tell you that after a few days use of these skins
Black and dark skins were not as good as it seems.
Look very old-fashioned.

Background of clock(in osd) on first OSD(#89) is total ok and readability. Last propose of OSD reminds me on SF skins :chair:

For black and dark skins (and how You said old-fashioneed) I spoke much time ago and told that we need some new... but You did not think before like now :victory: :D

@a911 said that You have beauty in Your eays, is it true ? :lol:

Matrix10

Administrator
[quote="Matrix10, post: 60550, member: 9"The only problem is the background for the clock.
Here, I have to found adequate solution.

quote]

why not try the same double blue of the main bar on clock handles (needles) ? Then no need to change background...

I have try is OK but not 100%
I will not change background.I will change only background for clock.

Matrix10

Administrator
Background of clock(in osd) on first OSD(#89) is total ok and readability. Last propose of OSD reminds me on SF skins :chair:

For black and dark skins (and how You said old-fashioneed) I spoke much time ago and told that we need some new... but You did not think before like now :victory: :D

@a911 said that You have beauty in Your eays, is it true ? :lol:

Is like SF skins but niew background .
You should use these skins longer, even a couple of days,
and then the black background looks so old-fashioneed,specifically if occupying a large part of screen.

Dzoni

BH Lover
I am waiting for beta version to test, but no any from You for now ;)

Also, think about possibility to make some transparent skin in some colour, not just white/black. It can be really excellent skins with beautiful graphics.

biscamax

BH Lover
Between first proposal (#86, #88 and #89) and second proposal (#92), I prefer first proposal, of course if we could have both, even better :D, I know the second one is under constrution yet, but even after some retouching, I'll still prefer the first proposal, it's wonderful :yes:

biscamax

BH Lover
I can tell you that after a few days use of these skins
Black and dark skins were not as good as it seems.
Look very old-fashioned.
Do you remember, master, my request here (#77) for you, about "Skin Factory 6" and "Skin Factory 6 SE"? I like white/light/bright colors skins (preferably with info bar with rounded corners) a long time ago :D, I was right to ask for more bright skins to use on last BH image :D

Note: I like black/dark skins too, but we have many already, comparation with white/light/bright skins.

Dzoni

BH Lover
@ MX

Clock background in #106 is total OK ! But what OSD type You prefer ? We are for #86 compared with last one :)

@ a911

;)

Matrix10

Administrator
@ MX

Clock background in #106 is total OK ! But what OSD type You prefer ? We are for #86 compared with last one :)

@ a911

;)

It is hard to tell without testing on TV,
Both are good.
But there will be more changes.
Now I'm back to the main job
coding.
Later, it is easy to create a variety of graphic layout
Until now, all dark skins
I have to change code for all panels for bright colors .

niglou

BH Lover
Hello Master,

Did you plan to add as an option EPG in second info bar like you did some time ago.....that was very handy, as in the dark the big OK button is easy to find.