TodoDream VU + Duo 2.2

DRAGO.NET

BH Lover
New Image TodoDream VU + Duo 2.2

Well colleagues here we have prepared a remix of different images of both VU and DM-8000.

I detail the most important, as you know which plugins are usually always the same:

"Libraries new GTS-Streaming + all the latest from the DM-8000 (which are more updated pictures of the VU)
EPG-weekly (located in the channel-Technical Test, wait 1 minute and you have already loaded), EDG-Nemesis
-Media Center, Click the button that is next to the Menu button on the remote, EDG-Nemesis
-Drivers + usbtuner for Flying-Black + MiniStick. To load the driver of a DTT or another, you enter the DCC enigma2.sh file you will find in usr / bin and take away the almoadilla the load that you please, that would be for the hauppauge MiniStick:

Enigma2 of the last-dm-8000 that are published
"All Python libraries Edg-nemesis Gemini + + Blackhole
-Fixed the encryption system indicators in the skin, but emulator that is used, etc.
-Blue Panel + Plugins + Scripts Project Gemini-3 (blue button)
"All the dodecs I could (almost all) of the DM-8000 which are published at this time, I noticed more quality HD channels but I notice it more in the SD, since comentareis. (Still not working the sound DD +)
Bootlogo + spinner-EDG-Nemesis (to see if I make a hole and prepare a custom bootlogo).

"By using the enigma2 of dm-8000 is lost as the viewfinder, indicating that, no big loss, if displayed some signs, but NOT nokmbres channel.

"When you are on the list of programs encumbered by pressing the menu, you have all the possibilities today to manipulate the recordings, edit, cut, etc ...

"Now you have installed VARIOUS version of the script from Gemini-P-3, BP Servo vajar which you can you need.

Well this I think is most important,
you already have several plugins installed, but will know perfectly.

It is a Christmas picture and a cucumber.

You enjoy and Have a nice holidays with your loved ones. = Beer