Unable to watch HD channels! SD no problem

davis

Vu+ Newbie
I am for some reason unable to watch HD channels, not even one!
I had openvix and now blackhole enigma2 obviously VU+ Duo..the package is with HD channels and worked before..dont get it..any ideas?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
If your problem is that you can not watch FTA HD channels then we have a discussion, if not I suggest the thread ends now and you do some research on the internet.
You might want to recheck our rules.

davis

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks Artorius, but any idea what it could be? any settings that can make a different? I am thinking it could be my tuner settings but unsure - it stands on Configuration mode = Single > Mode = Single > Satellite Amos 4.0 and the same on Tuner B, there is a motor but it is not used the dish is static and only on Amos.

levi

is it dish in correct position some time wind bad whether can effect even maybe check the frequency

levi

some time that doesn't mean anything can be different sat but still pick up signal from same frequency different sats can you watch sd channels on same sat

Mick12334

There doesn't seem to be a lot of FTA HD channels on 4W, unless I'm missing them, the only FTA DVB-S2 channels I can spot are:

10890 H 30000 DVB-S2 QPSK 3/4 BNT World & SKAT
10926 H 30000 DVB-S2 QPSK 3/4 W4 & Box TV

Can you please try manually scanning in these channels and report back if you can receive them.

If you know of any others, on 4W, that I've missed, can you please post the details.

Mick12334

Try manually scanning them in, many channels change frequency, or PID's, which would require re-scanning in the channels.
If you still can't receive them please post your general location and dish size.