Update image bh and bh vs obh

ho2022

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
Black Hole image is much better and with more content than open Black Hole

Open Black Hole and Open PLI are very, very bad and incomplete

Open blackhole is very
Why is not update and release new version of image blackhole?

ho2022

Vu+ Newbie
Although image Black Hole is better than Open Black Hole, it still needs to be more complete and more features for a Linux box.
edit time post is very limit

Mick12334

Because Blackhole is based on the vuplus official image, and they haven't done any updates, since around May 2021.
Open Blackhole, or OpenBh, as it is now, has all the options of Blackhole, and more, once set up correctly, but does require more work.

Can you please list what you find bad, and incomplete, in OpenBh 5.0?

AlexWilMac

Black Hole image is much better and with more content than open Black Hole

Open Black Hole and Open PLI are very, very bad and incomplete
This is funny: what are supposed to be these "contents" BH has got which OBH doesn't? It's the opposite actually: BH has the exclusive of the plugin FCC (Fast Channel Change) that's useful just and only zap-aholics.
OBH gives you many tools to freely customise your image, your menus, your sections.
There is nothing BH does that OBH can't.

And it's senseless to say "this image is better than this other". "Better" doesn't mean anything without a technical list of items and functions to compare.
I did this comparing in years of everyday use and I developed my opinion. But I can't decide for everyone.
If you don't like OBH use BH and, as Mick said, complain to VU+ because they are slower than an elephant to update their code. And BH is totally based on Vuplus code.
Or do you post messages without knowing that BH or VTi are not a different and independent world from Vuplus code?