vu+ duo 4K and Windows p.c.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys.

Please I would like your help. I have the vu + duo4K receiver and I use the vu + playerHD application to transfer images to my mobile phone and tablet (android) to my home internet network. But I would like to do the same on my computer (Nuc / win 10), located in another room of my house. Can I somehow do it, since the vu + playerHD app only works with android operating system?
Is there a way to transfer an image to a computer running Windows?

Thank you very much!

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
The VLC may not be the best solution, on certain channels, if the m3u8 file is not edited... As is known, the VU + only has H264.

From what I have tested, the MPC with the updated K-Lite Codec pack seems to be the most appropriate... It's always smaller than Kodi ...

AlexWilMac

VLC plays everything... MPC is prehistoria and needs codecs! ANd, very often, this codes comes from malware.... poor windows.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
The VLC may not be the best solution, on certain channels, if the m3u8 file is not edited... As is known, the VU + only has H264.

From what I have tested, the MPC with the updated K-Lite Codec pack seems to be the most appropriate... It's always smaller than Kodi ...
I use the openwebif of the receiver, as well as the latest version of Vic. Unfortunately, there is a flow in very few channels. In the rest he does not play at all. Please can you give me a link to install it on the pc?

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
No VLC does not open everything, in PC environment, coming from Duo 4K for example.

And here in front of me, on the PC, a particular channel that to open through the VLC I have to edit the M3U8, while in the MPC opens.

And also on Android is the same problem either use VLC want to use any other ... you need to edit M3U8. Or to start opening on Smartv... You need to edit.

What happens here (Portugal) does not mean that it happens in the country where you are or the universe of channels that access by streaming from the VU+ equipment.

AlexWilMac

I have never had any issues with VLC in my life, neither with normal files nor with the streaming of channels. Maybe is the poor winzozz the problem, as well as the other buggy system that's android :D
But I believe you... What satellite is the channel you can't stream?

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
[QUOTE = "Alexwilmac, post: 276590, member: 63215"] Δεν είχα ποτέ προβλήματα με το VLC στη ζωή μου, ούτε με κανονικά αρχεία ούτε με τη ροή καναλιών. Ίσως είναι το φτωχό winzozz το πρόβλημα, καθώς και το άλλο σύστημα με λάθη που είναι Android:ΡΕ
Πιστεύω όμως ... Τι δορυφόρο είναι το κανάλι που δεν μπορείτε να μεταδώσετε σε ροή; [/ QUOTE]
The problem is in the satellites that interest me: 13 °, 19, 16, 42 ..

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I use the openwebif of the receiver, as well as the latest version of Vic. Unfortunately, there is a flow in very few channels. In the rest he does not play at all. Please can you give me a link to install it on the pc?

This is not the "genuine"... but if you want to send the last "genuine".

MPC

Then install this.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I have never had any issues with VLC in my life, neither with normal files nor with the streaming of channels. Maybe is the poor winzozz the problem, as well as the other buggy system that's android :D
But I believe you... What satellite is the channel you can't stream?

You have a private message.

AlexWilMac

They work, by VLC for MacOs.... as you can see. But this is a real O.S. And, in case you think I'm a sick of Apple, I tell you I have been using the ridiculous windows for years and I've been deeply involved in IT. But windows is just a disgrace.

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-05-08 alle 20.12.26.png
    Schermata 2021-05-08 alle 20.12.26.png
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 3

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
They work, by VLC for MacOs.... as you can see. But this is a real O.S. And, in case you think I'm a sick of Apple, I tell you I have been using the ridiculous windows for years and I've been deeply involved in IT. But windows is just a disgrace.
...what to say? I use win and android! Only my daughter is a fan of Apple!

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
This is not the "genuine"... but if you want to send the last "genuine".

MPC

Then install this.
I downloaded and installed what you suggested, and it seems to be working fine. The only thing that can not be "opened" is the Spanish bouquet. I can not understand why this happens ..