VU+DUO crashed and keeps crashing

markmr3

Vu+ User
Just got home from a few days away and when I put the tv on the stb was showing the language wizard set up page and all my channels had gone. When I tried to reboot it returned to the same page also saying ;timer file corrupt: I have tried to load the statellites and channels and I have even had a picture but then for no reason it goes green screen and goes back to langauge set up wizadr and I have to do it all again. Any ideas. Thanks

a911

The BH Lover
Just got home from a few days away and when I put the tv on the stb was showing the language wizard set up page and all my channels had gone. When I tried to reboot it returned to the same page also saying ;timer file corrupt: I have tried to load the statellites and channels and I have even had a picture but then for no reason it goes green screen and goes back to langauge set up wizadr and I have to do it all again. Any ideas. Thanks

Hi markmr3, give more details, please

-How old your STB?
-What image U had on!
-Did U buy it for Authorized Vuplus dealer?

markmr3

Vu+ User
Ive had it 2 years and was bought from Hisat Ltd and image 1.7.6. I have just managaed to get it to work but it very tempremetal. It goes green and reboots when it want to

a911

The BH Lover
Ive had it 2 years and was bought from Hisat Ltd and image 1.7.6. I have just managaed to get it to work but it very tempremetal. It goes green and reboots when it want to

Its a memory issue with duo, make a swap file on USB and save epg data on HDD drive!

markmr3

Vu+ User
I have saved the epg to HHD, it was on usb. How do I make a swap file. Would it help if I tried to change the image

markmr3

Vu+ User
Hi and thanks. I have been trying to do this but when ever I press ok to activate it the screen goes green. As I have said I have BH 1.7.6 installed. I dont really know how to install a new image because last time I did it it took my friend and i 4 hours to get it working and that was more by luck. I have read that if put say H 2.0.3 on a usb stick and then somehow put it on the stb and the original settings will stay there but the image will just update by using a plugin. Can you help with this