vu+ duo epg

Ansari

Vu+ Newbie
hi, i have installed new blackhole image, and the epg is not working as it should. my last epg was cool tv guide which i think was the original enigma image. how do i get that back any info would be grateful thanks.

Mito

Administrator
hi, i have installed new blackhole image, and the epg is not working as it should. my last epg was cool tv guide which i think was the original enigma image. how do i get that back any info would be grateful thanks.
You have to setup epg panel:

Blue Panel > EPG Panel > Global Settings
Blue Panel > EPG Panel > Provider Settings

Ansari

Vu+ Newbie
i have tried this, but still to no avail. also if i turn the mains power off it looses everything i recoreded to the hard drive, i have to initialize the drive again. why is it not saving this. only reason i changed firmware my last image would only find 497 servcies instaed of 1019..

a911

The BH Lover
i have tried this, but still to no avail. also if i turn the mains power off it looses everything i recoreded to the hard drive, i have to initialize the drive again. why is it not saving this. only reason i changed firmware my last image would only find 497 servcies instaed of 1019..

-Can U please give more details,....start from installation of image,,!
plus look around here in the forum U will find few answers for your question.

-And regarding losing data/recorded files on HDD after mains power off,,,,thats impassible....only this done if automatic formatting is trigged by image programs , as of today never heard or know that an image can do that...check your HDD connection internally and the setup!
Check HDD content using ftp programs!

-To have more services, up date your satellites xml (addon>script) and do automatic search and do one more manual search!
Use post placed by Afat45..it has good useful info (here in the forum)!

GdlucK!

Tamaki

Administrator
If you use the last BH, press menu, you should find something like epg backup, you can enable it an when you reboot img you can use that epg backup.