VU+ Duo no channels

gibbo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All hope i'm posting in the right place,

I have recently been having problems with my box (original not clone) where the box doesn't work on power on but after I turn it off and back on it works fine,

I have recently reflashed it to the latest software where it worked fine for 5 minutes then I powered it off and back and the channels stopped working.

any ideas if you need to know anything else please let me know,

Thanks in advance

gibbo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi thanks for reply,

the box is fine and we have no red light issue which seems to e the case in the other thread,

we reflashed to the new black hole image 2.1.2 I think, the box boots fine but stivks on loading gui can still activate the remote to see the channels but does not display any freeview

thanks again

Mick12334

If you can access the menu try doing a scan, of the satellite you're on, Menu, Setup, System Searching, but first set up the Tuner, again in the menu setup options.

gibbo

Vu+ Newbie
done all that and does not find anything also noticed the time and date is wrong on box and can not change it

DOUGALMCD

Vu+ Newbie
What image were you using previously and can you try another box to confirm your sat dish and lnb is ok?

gibbo

Vu+ Newbie
was using blackhole 2.0.2 flashed to 2.1.2 and worked fine. switch off at back switch back on then this happens. tried another box works fine.

DOUGALMCD

Vu+ Newbie
Does it display no signal? Have you tried one tuner at time? Can you ftp latest channel list to it?

Mick12334

Can you please provide more information, regarding your dish.
Is it a fixed dish, with single LNB, dish with multiple LNB's, and Diseqc switch, or a motorized dish?
Are you certain you have set the tuner configurations up correctly?

Mick12334

You still haven't answered my earlier questions, regarding your setup, and how you've configured the tuners, in the menu.

gibbo

Vu+ Newbie
You still haven't answered my earlier questions, regarding your setup, and how you've configured the tuners, in the menu.

hi its a single fixed dish with a double LNB . I noticed a few weeks before flashing it that sometimes had to keep turning it on and off again to get channels . but now I get nothing channel list is there but just blank screens

Mick12334

By a double LNB do you mean a twin LNB, one LNB with two outputs. one for each tuner?
Are you in the UK, so the dish is fixed on Astra 2, 28.2E?
Have you set up the Tuner configuration accordingly, in menu, Setup, System Searching, Tuner Configuration, Tuner A, Simple, Mode = Single, and selected the relevant satellite?

gibbo

Vu+ Newbie
sorry yeah LNB with four outputs as got multi room. live in Uk got settings on simple and on astra 2 28.2e

Mick12334

Have you got two co-ax cables going into your receiver, or just one?
Is there a co-ax cable in Tuner A?
When you tried Tuner B did you have that tuner configured to Simple, Single, Astra 2 28.2E?
Try a manual scan of 10714 H 22000 DVB-S

gibbo

Vu+ Newbie
Have you got two co-ax cables going into your receiver, or just one?
Is there a co-ax cable in Tuner A?
When you tried Tuner B did you have that tuner configured to Simple, Single, Astra 2 28.2E?
Try a manual scan of 10714 H 22000 DVB-S

yeah got them both co=ax cables in B is on equal to A .