What is the best way to edit and sort the channel list?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I have installed the BH2.0.5 B, The Receive is almost function as expected, I have little of knowledge above the system, I just want to manage the channel list . What is the best way and easy way to do it?

fizzz33

Vu+ Newbie
Try to find a plugin called Autobouqets E2BU. Could cost you £1 but comes free with some images.

yummer

BH Lover
As artorious says dreamboxedit Etc

Auto bouquet maker is available on this site if you look in plugins section
This is for multiple SATs

Autobouquet plugin is another on here just for 28.2east sat.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Have a look in the tools section, dreambox edit or dreamset edit should help you out.
Thanks, Artorius. I did check these software. It seems not that easy and no channel number setting. Do you know whether we can set channel number in BH's channel list? Is there any way do it?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
As artorious says dreamboxedit Etc

Auto bouquet maker is available on this site if you look in plugins section
This is for multiple SATs

Autobouquet plugin is another on here just for 28.2east sat.
Thanks , ymmer, I will try it. I used to use an utility which calls PC-editor, it works for another linex receiver. I cannot find any information whether it compatible with Bh. Did you know it ?

yummer

BH Lover
Thanks , ymmer, I will try it. I used to use an utility which calls PC-editor, it works for another linex receiver. I cannot find any information whether it compatible with Bh. Did you know it ?
I've not heard of that one. You could always try it though if you've used it for previous Linux box.

fizzz33

Vu+ Newbie
The latest Autobouquet maker on here is 1.1 which a lot of people seem to have probs with, the one I bought for 0.99p from VIX for BH which is 1.3 and runs perfect with BH 2.0.5. Pay or don't pay and take your choice.

yummer

BH Lover
The latest Autobouquet maker on here is 1.1 which a lot of people seem to have probs with, the one I bought for 0.99p from VIX for BH which is 1.3 and runs perfect with BH 2.0.5. Pay or don't pay and take your choice.
Mine works perfectly on 2.0.5 and that's Ver 1.1. There was a pack of files given by pheonix to ftp over after install which worked perfectly.

yummer

BH Lover
Done that. Didn't realise anybody can just upload files to the site. Just added it to the end of the Autobouquet plugin thread.
The autobouquets you've uploaded mate is already available on here I think bud. Its not auto bouquet maker they're two different plugins. As you stated autobouquets is just 28.2. Where as ABM Is for multiple satellite channel lists. V1.1 must be latest open version of this ;)

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thanks, Yummer,Fizzz33. I will try the Auto bouquet . I have tried the Dream Box Edit, which is powerful but has something which I wish to change (maybe I have not found the right way to use it), A, it always automatically changes the channel number, B has no undo function. I used an editor called PCEditor written by JoneDoe. The PCEditor likes the SatDreambox tool, it is receiver related ( one of linux box is CuberRevo).

yummer

BH Lover
Thanks, Yummer,Fizzz33. I will try the Auto bouquet . I have tried the Dream Box Edit, which is powerful but has something which I wish to change (maybe I have not found the right way to use it), A, it always automatically changes the channel number, B has no undo function. I used an editor called PCEditor written by JoneDoe. The PCEditor likes the SatDreambox tool, it is receiver related ( one of linux box is CuberRevo).
Don't think there's a guide on here bud but if Have a look here
h t t p://linuxsat-support.com/channel-list-editor-support/86-tutorial-how-use-dreamboxedit.html

fizzz33

Vu+ Newbie
If its the wrong one I apologise as I'm not that clued up on these things, just hope it helps somebody who is stuck for a bouquet for 28.2E

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thanks again for both of you @yummer and fizzz33. I knew all of we come here are willing to share their experience and knowledges. both of you reply my enquries are very appreciated. It is great help for me. I did start to use the dreambox edit. As I said it is very powerful, I am learning.