Xbmc and 3.02 on VuDuo2

hall9000

Vu+ User
Hi to all :welcome:

This evening i flashed my duo2 with the last image BH 3.0.2 Kodi

I launched kodi but i found the same problem about Pvr.

With the previous image 3.01F i used Kodi by using the Christmas gift who gave us Ev0 ;)

I have to using the same procedure to enable it ? Or the is something i do not know?

Thanks and many congratulations to all the BH staff 4 the great job you are doing :thanks:

Hall :)

Ev0

Admin
The previous pvr addon was for xbmc, this is not compatible with kodi.

I do not know if there is one that works with kodi or not sorry.

nunigaia

Hi to all :welcome:

This evening i flashed my duo2 with the last image BH 3.0.2 Kodi

I launched kodi but i found the same problem about Pvr.

With the previous image 3.01F i used Kodi by using the Christmas gift who gave us Ev0 ;)

I have to using the same procedure to enable it ? Or the is something i do not know?

Thanks and many congratulations to all the BH staff 4 the great job you are doing :thanks:

Hall :)

From now, don´t talk about XBMC, if you are using OpenBH 04 or the new BlackHole 3.0.2, forget XBMC.
Please, don´t mix things

thanks.

best regards
nunigaia

hall9000

Vu+ User
Hello

Thanks for the reply . But.... this means that Kodi on VuDuo2 it will not work ? :eek:

I thought I had bought the Ferrari or the decoder :( .....will be able in the next future to run this formula 1 ?

Many thanks :thanks:

Hall

nunigaia

Hello

Thanks for the reply . But.... this means that Kodi on VuDuo2 it will not work ? :eek:

I thought I had bought the Ferrari or the decoder :( .....will be able in the next future to run this formula 1 ?

Many thanks :thanks:

Hall

I don´t said that ... i said to not mix things ... XBMC is from the past ... now is time for KODI. To answer your question Kodi works, but afaik, PVR addon don´t works, for now.

best regards
nunigaia

ruimoreira24

Vu+ Newbie
personal good come for help I have addons rap. mrpiracy damaged or wanted to reinstall and not with you by giving, which in wanted was to erase the disc folder .kodi put everything again with the new blackholle image as remove the folder .kodi this is in the root of the hard drive and the dcc not to detect the folder, but the box detects broswer

thanks team

PeterTrier

Vu+ Newbie
HI,

just bought a VU+DUO2 and installed hte Latest BH Image 3.0.2F....when I start KODI, I dont have any sound or picture....
Tonight I will have a closer look...I´m happy about any tips and hints....