Vu+ Newbie
This file format channels for prismecube exclusive byali@sat Setting

v6b2.jpg

Soon and exclusively some real pictures of this receiver
and the seeting released by ali@sat

:yahoo:

shad

Vu+ Newbie
does anyone have any information about the software of the Prismcube? i.e. whether it will be open source or closed source?

Shiro

BH-C
does anyone have any information about the software of the Prismcube? i.e. whether it will be open source or closed source?

There are many rumors about this issue.
For sure the Xbmc part included marusys addon and linux OpenEmbedded part will be open source.
So it will be possible make images customize Xbmc, skins, write plugins and so on.
For the marusys "low level" part nobody can reply until there will be official statetment from the company so please don't make speculations but wait until the informations will be avaialbe.

ali@sat

Vu+ Newbie
There are many rumors about this issue.
For sure the Xbmc part included marusys addon and linux OpenEmbedded part will be open source.
So it will be possible make images customize Xbmc, skins, write plugins and so on.
For the marusys "low level" part nobody can reply until there will be official statetment from the company so please don't make speculations but wait until the informations will be avaialbe.

The prismecube will be available later this month

shad

Vu+ Newbie
Hi ali@sat, thanks for the pictures!

Could you change your signature please? The big picture of the VU+ Duo is filling quite a big part of the screen everytime you post something, which makes it hard to read the thread...

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
The prismecube will be available later this month

wow
i hope it illl come at the end of this month,
and i am happy to see remote , i thought it is like ultimo, i hate ultimo remote crap, i trough out my ultimo remote,
waiting for PC, and i hope BH will make it perfect,
GR

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
ali@sat: thank you for the pictures
for the relase date
the prismcube wil be available in 3 th week of july not end of this month

Hi
if its comming next month,
but still no news from BH, about any images which r most important,
Gr

Shiro

BH-C
Don't worry, we'll be ready ... :)

It is a new system, we don't know yet what we can do.
I already told you cannot expect to have the same support like enigma2.
And we cannot provide any information about release date and Bh image because it will be a new and long work.
We don't know yet what can be done.

Reactions: Ev0

grik

Vu+ Newbie
Will there by any change be possible to have the Prismcube OS running on an Vu Duo2 ?

I need a C/T Tuner and i love the new E2BMC software on prismcube, at least what we can see on videos. I know prism will have ARM and maybe its the main problem to my goal :)
Maybe i need to wait till both release and people start testing. It would be awsome to have Duo2 with this new software.

Thanks for the Replys,

Shiro

BH-C
Will there by any change be possible to have the Prismcube OS running on an Vu Duo2 ?

I need a C/T Tuner and i love the new E2BMC software on prismcube, at least what we can see on videos. I know prism will have ARM and maybe its the main problem to my goal :)
Maybe i need to wait till both release and people start testing. It would be awsome to have Duo2 with this new software.

Thanks for the Replys,

No it is not possible.

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
hoi guys,
I was just wondring about remote of Duo2,
then i saw on german shop pic of remote , is it remote of duo2?
if it is then its crap again all buttons r same aand small,
why then make remote to change channel , have to see remote or swith on the light,

paolino

Vu+ User+++
hoi guys,
I was just wondring about remote of Duo2,
then i saw on german shop pic of remote , is it remote of duo2?
if it is then its crap again all buttons r same aand small,
why then make remote to change channel , have to see remote or swith on the light,

Sorry, but this thread is about Prismcube. Not about Duo2.

shad

Vu+ Newbie
Speaking about the remote... The screenshot displaying it seems to be gone by now, but as far as I remember, there weren't any number-buttons - neither on the front side, nor on the rear side. Isn't that somewhat untypical? That would mean no straight switching between the channels via the channel numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.