32616_535785429817483_295051932_n.jpg

1044237_535785196484173_1393994680_n.jpg

600525_535785126484180_1689181631_n.jpg

Shiro

BH-C
how soon? Im about to order Duo2 :)

I have already explained.
Prismcube release is not so soon.
Please don't care about the sensationalist ads posted in this thread by users and sellers.
They cannot know the Prismcube software develop status.
I can assure you that we will have to wait a few months for Prismcube and a certain release date it is not yet possible to know (and it should be confidential until it will be not officially fixed).

;)

dj_sat

Vu+ Newbie
my-hd cam subscrition tested today in prismcube and work perfectly
all mbc hd channel and ultre package work perfectly

Attachments

• 988632_538977996164893_705409567_n.jpg
    988632_538977996164893_705409567_n.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1075742_538978336164859_1059987285_n.jpg
    1075742_538978336164859_1059987285_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 48

dj_sat

Vu+ Newbie
I have already explained.
Prismcube release is not so soon.
Please don't care about the sensationalist ads posted in this thread by users and sellers.
They cannot know the Prismcube software develop status.
I can assure you that we will have to wait a few months for Prismcube and a certain release date it is not yet possible to know (and it should be confidential until it will be not officially fixed).

;)
prismcube is ready to sell after 2 week ...more info is confidentiel and details wil be public after 10 days ;)

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
The only thing that is very sure about posts here is that people disagree with each other. But we will be patient and wait and see.
Thanks for the information anyway. It is appreciated.

Still think it will be a nice box worth waiting for and that is the most important fact.

Shiro

BH-C
prismcube is ready to sell after 2 week ...more info is confidentiel and details wil be public after 10 days ;)

2 weeks means at the end of july.
It would be great :)
We will see and remember your words.

I think we will continue to talk about Prismcube after this summer maybe later in autumn.

levi

2 weeks means at the end of july.
We will see and remember your words.

I think we will continue to talk about Prismcube after this summer maybe later in autumn.

on this thread page 11 post 210 dj_sat said the prismcube wil be available in 3 th week of july (should be start selling in next 4 days) but now he's saying 2 week time I think we will have this story again and again :grin:

grik

Vu+ Newbie
If he has one and he is testing it, he must know more than we can imagine.

Im digging info on this box for some time and the best info (and photos testing it) i got on the www is from this guy, so he has my attention and full respect.

Shiro

BH-C
If he has one and he is testing it, he must know more than we can imagine.
Im digging info on this box for some time and the best info (and photos testing it) i got on the www is from this guy, so he has my attention and full respect.

I have a few questions for you.
Do you think that you will be happy with a new Prismcube but without team images support ?
Do you think you can do all the wonderful things that you use in your Vu+ box without team images ?
Do you think that Prismcube could have success without team images support ?
Think about this.

grik

Vu+ Newbie
We dont know what is going to happend. I agree, Team and Image Support is important, i think if they want it to suceed they will bring open support. Maybe this will be the start of real full team support.

I agree with you, no outside support, no sucess.

Lets wait and see, give it a chance. Maybe you will get to code a full support like never before. Enigma2 as limited team support, i think you agree, enigma2 is old and very limited for nowdays. One of the things that proves this, the latest Duo2 the best machine in the market, you can have Dual Screen PIP, you cant choose the audio that you want, only the main picture beneath. If this isnt limited, then i have different definition of limits :)

Shiro

BH-C
We dont know what is going to happend. I agree, Team and Image Support is important, i think if they want it to suceed they will bring open support. Maybe this will be the start of real full team support.
I agree with you, no outside support, no sucess.
Lets wait and see, give it a chance. Maybe you will get to code a full support like never before. Enigma2 as limited team support, i think you agree, enigma2 is old and very limited for nowdays. One of the things that proves this, the latest Duo2 the best machine in the market, you can have Dual Screen PIP, you cant choose the audio that you want, only the main picture beneath. If this isnt limited, then i have different definition of limits :)

I think you have not understood.
But you will have at least 3 months or more to think about. ;)

Ev0

Admin
So there is a Grey Prismcube
A red Prismcube
A Prismcube 2
And a mini Prismcube

All the above have been mentioned and photo's of them in this thread, so which one(s) will be on sale before the end of this month ?

And should I buy that 1, or wait for the next 1 to come out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.