Announcements All about PrismCube

Status
Not open for further replies.

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
I readed all your posts and annoncments for many time.
We, BlackHole team were silent to mantain our agreements.

But now it is time we can show something.
i
:cool:

View attachment 12943
i love that post ,
and now i can say u gave life to prismcube, now i will buy it , was waiting for that post from long time now i cant wait for box and img from that post ,
n that post 2 major gifts,
5 letter word in middle and BH blue panel,
both news r atombomb,
and 1 more sentence
(We, BlackHole team were silent to mantain our agreements.
But now it is time we can show something.)
means more good news will come and ,
love BH

leith

Vu+ Newbie
I missed the update Receiver (PrismCube) with USB, now it will not start ...:wallbash:
is there a way to do the update through the RS-232 port?

to do it you have to put the folder update_ruby on the root of your USB and switch off and on the receiver

leith

Vu+ Newbie
i love that post ,
and now i can say u gave life to prismcube, now i will buy it , was waiting for that post from long time now i cant wait for box and img from that post ,
n that post 2 major gifts,
5 letter word in middle and BH blue panel,
both news r atombomb,
and 1 more sentence
(We, BlackHole team were silent to mantain our agreements.
But now it is time we can show something.)
means more good news will come and ,
love BH
hope in very short time

azeemmir

Vu+ Newbie
I'm sorry , but I can't understand. it will be image only for DVB part on PrismCube and will work together with the XBMC shell?
i think atm he cant telll all detail but i think it will be perfect img , as u know BH work always perfect, i think we should wait,
hope for best,
gr

CHL

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
i have heard Vu dealers will not be dealer of PC, , bu tnot sure,
i already have visited that shop , i visit him almost every day its just infront of my house, even he dosent know name of PC, i aske dhim then he said,u always ask difficult questions,
:wallbash:

Tell him he is doing wrong job! don't worry just wait for another couple of weeks and order online ;)

jalloul

Vu+ Newbie
yups, check youtube vids...

Thanks...Found 1 vid showing pip but with 2 channels on same transponder.

maybe because the user is using one tuner?

or is it restricted that way? so even when connecting 2 dishes to the 2 tuners, Pip function is available on the same transponder only?

ps2gamer

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,
After several messages sent to those responsible for Prismcube and Marusys I received no response to their shares, so I try to ask my question here.
I would like to know if Prismcube really integrates a web browser (WebKit) compliant HbbTV, after checking, I see no example image or even video.

prismcube.com said:
HbbTV

PRISMCUBE is also designed to support important standards like HbbTV.
MARUSYS - owned WebKit based HbbTV solution fully meets HbbTV technical requirements.

Does anyone have more information about it ?
Thank you !

Shiro

BH-C
Hello everyone,
After several messages sent to those responsible for Prismcube and Marusys I received no response to their shares, so I try to ask my question here.
I would like to know if Prismcube really integrates a web browser (WebKit) compliant HbbTV, after checking, I see no example image or even video.
Does anyone have more information about it ?
Thank you !

Nobody can reply because PrismCube software is is develop and there are many things that will be added in the time.
In my personal opinion HbbTv will be added too.
But this is not an official reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.