any information regarding dual tuner for vu+uno

@kant@

Vip
This is a very good news for vu+uno owners. Now the price of this stb is good and with this new features improves the interest.

Hakan Ozturk

Vu+ Newbie
yh. was gonna go for the duo until i heard about this pluggable tuner so i went for the uno because of its high specs and am now inpaitently waiting for the release

Hakan Ozturk

Vu+ Newbie
i emaild them and got this reply

Thank you for the interest in Vu+ product.
The twin DVB-S2 tuner module is now being under test.
The product will be available this year.
Please stay tuned to our web page.
Sincerely,
Vu+ team

Hakan Ozturk

Vu+ Newbie
so i emailed them again lol.

Dear Customer,
The DVB-S2 twin tuner is under final test.
Please be patient a while and stay tuned to the homepage.
Sincerely,
Vu+ Team

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Support for it is supplied by the basecode of VU+ (Drivers). This has was announced a few releases ago.
Should work with BH 1.7.9 and later without problems.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Would be interested to hear practical experiences. Specifically sentitivity is a point to look at.
The Solo2 is reported to be better than the UNO with the standard tuner. How does this one compare?

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
I would also be really interested in how the sensitivity of the new double tuner , compares with the single tuner that comes with the box.

chris flynn

Vu+ Newbie
I've been using it for 5 days now. It is quite a bit better than the standard tuner and i can receive channels on 7w (for example) that are below threshold using the standard tuner. Channel scans are faster too especially low SRs. Sadly, the blind scan plugin needs an update to work with this new tuner and i hope it won't take too long.

dixons

Vu+ Newbie
I've been using it for 5 days now. It is quite a bit better than the standard tuner and i can receive channels on 7w (for example) that are below threshold using the standard tuner. Channel scans are faster too especially low SRs. Sadly, the blind scan plugin needs an update to work with this new tuner and i hope it won't take too long.
That's great news,will buy one soon

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User

Where did you buy yours and how much was it?
I am looking arount in The netherlands but did not find a single site advertising them.
Have seen a UK link only on this forum.