Apple Movie Trailer Plugin

a911

The BH Lover
Good plugin for movie lovers, just installed now,,,,,had to wait for full download before plying the trial!

screenshot5.jpg screenshot4.jpg

Rgdz
a911

Ruben

Vu+ User
Hi, I just try and not going with the new image, as may be fixed please, I looked in the directory, "home-root", and download the movie without problems, but after time passes and not seen. Any advice. Greetings

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
It doesn't work for me, 'cached' stays in 0 and nothing is played. I installed the v1.0 version, downloaded directly from the Duo install manager.

Ruben

Vu+ User
Let's see if they fix it, because I used it a lot, and pli, I will of fable, but see if I like this plugin. A greeting and to see if we're lucky.

Ruben

Vu+ User
Please could fix in the next image, because I would love to use it. Thank you very much for everything. Greetings

Matrix10

Administrator
Please could fix in the next image, because I would love to use it. Thank you very much for everything. Greetings

It has nothing to do with the image
but with the plugin.
There is nothing to fix in the image.
We are not the authors of this plugin.
So ask the author whether he wants to make the fix for VU

Rgd MX

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
I have temporarily installed another image, to check if the "Starting..." problem still shows up (it does, btw) and the Apple plug-in worked (the aspect ratio was wrong though, at least on 1080p videos).

Ruben

Vu+ User
It is a pity, because this plugin is great, I've tried it in other images and works without problems. It is unfortunate that this piece does not have an image. thanks for everything and greetings

Matrix10

Administrator
It is a pity, because this plugin is great, I've tried it in other images and works without problems. It is unfortunate that this piece does not have an image. thanks for everything and greetings

In other images for VU ??
In which other VU images ??

Ruben

Vu+ User
In other images for VU ??
In which other VU images ??

In pli, works well. But I like more the blackhole, heh, heh, so I would like it to work in this picture, because it is the one I have installed on my vu. Regards and sorry for my English.

Ruben

Vu+ User
Ok

Thanks to author for fix test pls
MX

Perfect, now if that is of pearls, many thanks for being so fast. Now I have a silly question, do you know if you could put the address of every country in the plugin, for example, I put the address in Spain. Thanks for everything, are the best. Greetings

Matrix10

Administrator
Perfect, now if that is of pearls, many thanks for being so fast. Now I have a silly question, do you know if you could put the address of every country in the plugin, for example, I put the address in Spain. Thanks for everything, are the best. Greetings

I'm sorry but I do not know ..

Rgd MX

Matrix10

Administrator
I do not have hdd in box, can I use this plugin with USB for downloads trailers ?

I think you can if you mount your USB stick
with BH Device manager (blue>>blue>>Device Manager >>Mountpoints red button>> mount your USB stick to >>> /media/hdd
for this you can use USB stick FAT32 format on Windows PC

jbond

Vu+ Newbie
It doesn't work for me. I installed the 0.1 version, downloaded directly from the Duo install manager. Black screen all time ..

Matrix10

Administrator
It doesn't work for me. I installed the 0.1 version, downloaded directly from the Duo install manager. Black screen all time ..

You have download and test from our image server ??
With our image Addons Manager ?? Green>>Yellow button...

I have test now ,,Everything works without problems