Apple Movie Trailer Plugin

jbond

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, from Your server >>Addons manager, green button >> yellow button >>install ... OK. From plugins panel >>Apple movie trailers >> many titles>>I select one film>> but when I push "Watch trailer" - the green button - I can't see nothing, the selected movie trailer doesn't appear, doesn't play any images

Matrix10

Administrator
Yes, from Your server >>Addons manager, green button >> yellow button >>install ... OK. From plugins panel >>Apple movie trailers >> many titles>>I select one film>> but when I push "Watch trailer" - the green button - I can't see nothing, the selected movie trailer doesn't appear, doesn't play any images

I do not know why you have the problems ??
Can someone else test pls ?

Attachments

• shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 14

Matrix10

Administrator
I have test only on VUduo.

I think you have to have a harddisk for caching that you could use this plugin.
You cannot use this plugin if you not have HDD or CIFS/NFS mounted HDD.

Tamaki

Administrator
I think you have to have a harddisk for caching that you could use this plugin.
You cannot use this plugin if you not have HDD or CIFS/NFS mounted HDD.
Yes, when i try this on my solo i cannot see chace fulling up it is always at 0.

Tamaki

Administrator
Also on vu+solo work fine, it is enough to mount an HDD via cifs/nfs, this HDD must has media/hdd dir mounted.

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
Is the aspect ratio correct for you? On most films, it is wrong (seems horizontally squeezed). Try "Rise Of The Apes" or the new "Pirates Of The Caribbean" (the trailers at the end of the list). May be something confuses the Duo, causing incorrect video resizing.

Tamaki

Administrator
I have vu+duo blackhole1.6.4 500gb hard disc mounted as hdd/media .How can i create folder HDD/media/appletrialer.
tanks in advance.
You can use a ftp program like total commander, but the right is media/hdd/appletrailers.